Are you a snitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the crime.. i'll do the time

i would never place the weight on another mans shoulders

(and no im not some super hard core gangster thug... it is what it is though)

Hell yea i'm snitching.. After living in Colombia I've seen how desperate and cold some criminals are. Witness protection FTW

I am a snitch for sure. Except I dont go around telling on people. If somebody asks me about someone I dont lie I tell the truth. The truth always comes outits just a matter of time.

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Some of yall have no idea what snitchin is at all but are making all these dumb statements smh.

Snitchin involves giving up information for your own personal gain when you are involved in a situation. There are definitely lines to the whole situation but that's the overall. If somebody kills your family and you know you are a witness and no one expects you not tell the authorities what you know to catch the perps.

Now if your boy gets in your car and yall get pulled over and he has a couple pounds in his bag that you DIDN'T KNOW about then he doin that time. If you knew then you got to take that with him.

Telling on and reporting on people over the internet is not snitching its just a punk move.

if we talk pettyness (like snitching on nt) of course not but if we are talking serious time , to me you have to do what you have to do . No one wants to go tojail

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I was just really thinking about this, cause I never got accused of being a snitch until I got onto NT. YES, I report people when it's about Mama insults or jokes.
indifferent.gif
It's my pet peeve on NT and real life
wink.gif

i was in lunch in high school, and i was sittin with my boy eatin lunch. and an associate of ours came over and asked the guy i was sittin with

"aiyo, do u snitch"

my boy said "no"

then outta no where the associate dumped a plate of nacho/ketchup leftovers on his head and bounced.

roll.gif
roll.gif

dude had a nappy *%# fro too
laugh.gif
had cheese and grease all in his hair

Originally Posted by Ghost703

Do the crime.. i'll do the time

i would never place the weight on another mans shoulders

(and no im not some super hard core gangster thug... it is what it is though)
Wow.

It depends on the situation. If I see someone that's about to be killed I'm calling the cops, I don't give a damn if that's consideredsnitching.

I feel like your integrity as a man is in question if you snitchin like that. Dont jump out there if you not willing to take the heat when it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom