Are you a snitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

�[scarface] WE DONT TALK TO POLICE..... WE DONT MAKE A PEACE BOND, WE�AINT TRUSTIN THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM, WE SHOOT GUNS[/g-code]

*paging johnnyredstorm *

dude seems to know about the subject
eyes.gif

smh.gif

That's different havinn ur life on the line. Ur snitchin on some dumb *+% Its the internet bruh

I'm a slick kid, the pigs can never run with the horses. So you won't be catching me snitchin' anytime soon.

didn't snitch, me and my boy sat in PC for a few days. since no one said anything they let us go cause they had no case.

i snitched on him too, and someone who laughed when the 35w bridge fell down. thats it.

lol @ trying to apply street code to the internet.

That will always be the lamest %*%% ever to me.

Telling on and reporting on people over the internet is not snitching its just a punk move. Whoever does that crap over some jokes is a loser. Guaranteed when you log off you don't really have any real friends.

Broad generalizations are so 2008.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Telling on and reporting on people over the internet is not snitching its just a punk move. Whoever does that crap over some jokes is a loser. Guaranteed when you log off you don't really have any real friends.

CUUURRRRTTTIIIISSSS!!! Go sit down.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

CUUURRRRTTTIIIISSSS!!! Go sit down.

Don't make me report you to Coach Zorn.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I'v snitched on people here. All in the JB forum though. It's so easy there.
grin.gif

I'll snitch in a heartbeat.

Now if I see somebody stealing from a store or somethin chain store (local grocery store, foot locker, etc...) I'll keep it movin.

But if I see somebody stealing a car from an individual, or any other crime against an individual, I'M CALLIN 911 ON THE SPOT!

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

before i say all this.. know i didnt read past this reply.. so i dont know if it was said already.. if so.. ignore it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

On some real %@@%...if I'm ever faced with a dilemma like that, I AIN'T goin to jail for somebody else. I don't care what that make me look like. I'm REAL fond of my freedom, and I'm not willin to give it up so I can be considered "cool" in the hood. +@!$ all that.
That's why I made this thread, cause YOU NEVER KNOW, what you will do in this type of situation.

but is NT
youre not gettin 5 years cuz some dude made a mama joke
and that is why u were called a snitch
reporting him..for no reason..other then u were offended.. by a statement that wasnt thrown in ur direction
indifferent.gif

if i cared enough.. and were to report some of the folk on here that actually say #@!* TO ME that offends me and action were taken against them.. a good number of folk wouldnt be postin
laugh.gif

its the internet.. let it go b

its not like these dudes wont figure out a way to post if they are banned or suspended anyway
Look, I called a truce with him, but if you really looked at what happened. You will see whose the E-snitch.

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Many people who say they wouldn't snitch will snitch if they're in that position.
It seems cool to say but it's a different story when you're about to get 5-25+ years of
your life taking from you for something you haven't done
/thread

There is no right or wrong answer as I've stated in my thread, but it just made me wonder what is the meaning of snitching.

Hey, I like to triple post.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I would never be in a crime that would face me imprisonment, so no.

but what if you associate with those people that get down??? And one day out the blue, they decided to open up to you??? Now you have the information that will convict them. And the police is willing to charge you as an accessory unless you give up that info.

No ifs. As soon as I find out the people were about to commit a crime, I'm ghost.

I was just really thinking about this, cause I never got accused of being a snitch until I got onto NT. YES, I report people when it's about Mama insults or jokes.
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom