Are you a snitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by enrique23

why would anyone even report anyone on nt?
smh.gif
I did , cause I hate people insulting mommas or joking about mommas.

SMH at op.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by enrique23

^thats why theyre JOKES. theyre not meant to be taken seriously. some of them may be with the intent of insulting but most of the are just mean to have fun on this board

178rd0.jpg

nah man, i dont even care about this. just trying to show you guys that not all momma jokes are meant for insulting people

Most def. the realest dude out
pimp.gif

"Imma give it to u straight, i am a snitch, i will tell...the bottom line is im a snitch, i will tell , im the peoples champ"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw but back to the real question at hand, Do you think you can handle it, or will you be squelling like a guinea pig.

Just cuz you heard of some crime being committed by someone you know, how are the cops gonna prove that know of that information?

Originally Posted by 17708

Naw but back to the real question at hand, Do you think you can handle it, or will you be squelling like a guinea pig.

Just cuz you heard of some crime being committed by someone you know, how are the cops gonna prove that know of that information?
READ my Original post. WHAT IF??? you associate with those people that got into trouble???? You think the police, or FBI can't find that out?

Edit: you can be consider an accomplice cause they think you are withholding information.

Originally Posted by Broadstreet Bully

I got 222-tips on speed dial
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real goons snitch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol, not you though, cause you the Broadstreet Bully. You just be hugging dudes and whispering in their ear, while you smoking.
indifferent.gif
what the #%$+ is going thru ur mind right now, what would make u wanna say somin like dat
smh.gif
Did u see that video of Beenie?? Everything, that you highlighted is what Beenie did, I'm not saying he soft, but when he high, he acting likeBaby.

I got 222-tips on speed dial
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real goons snitch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol, not you though, cause you the Broadstreet Bully. You just be hugging dudes and whispering in their ear, while you smoking.
indifferent.gif
what the #%$+ is going thru ur mind right now, what would make u wanna say somin like dat
smh.gif
Did u see that video of Beenie?? Everything, that you highlighted is what Beenie did, I'm not saying he soft, but when he high, he acting like Baby.
Oh...my bad
laugh.gif

*plotting to snitch on FromThaTown*

Originally Posted by 17708

READ my Original post. WHAT IF??? you associate with those people that got into trouble???? You think the police, or FBI can't find that out?

Edit: you can be consider an accomplice cause they think you are withholding information.

I read it, you left two options.

If I was involved in the crime with my people: Im not gonna snitch, Id knew the consequences that came with it

If I heard of the crime being committed, but wasnt involved: Why would I get into any trouble? You suppose to be from the town. You thinkpeople get arrested for witnessing a shooting or some other crime but not telling? If that doesnt make any sense, Say I got shot and knew who did it but actedlike I didnt know. You think they'd arrest me for not saying who it was?
grin.gif

So if you see your family killed and you know who did it your lips will stay sealed?

So if you see your family killed and you know who did it your lips will stay sealed?
Nope. I'm snitchin'...anybody that says they aint snitchin' is a lyin !$% ma****a

Nope. I'm snitchin'...anybody that says they aint snitchin' is a lyin !$% ma****a

Exactly

You guys have no idea what snitching is wheres that new hell rell video. Let me find it.

Basically if you not into criminal activity you can tell.

I wish I would listen to anything Hell rell has to say
laugh.gif

To answer OP.....IF MY LIFE COULD BE SAVED BY TURNING IN ANOTHER LAME THAN YEAH I WOULD SNITCH LIKE THE DICKENS

Some of yall have no idea what snitchin is at all but are making all these dumb statements smh.

Snitchin involves giving up information for your own personal gain when you are involved in a situation. There are definitely lines to the whole situation butthat's the overall. If somebody kills your family and you know you are a witness and no one expects you not tell the authorities what you know to catch theperps.

Now if your boy gets in your car and yall get pulled over and he has a couple pounds in his bag that you DIDN'T KNOW about then he doin that time. If youknew then you got to take that with him.

Telling on and reporting on people over the internet is not snitching its just a punk move. Whoever does that crap over some jokes is a loser. Guaranteed whenyou log off you don't really have any real friends.

Snitching breaks down like this. Any normal civilian can't snitch because snitching doesn't even apply to them. Snitching is when you basically tryingto cop a plea with the police or other government teams by telling them about illegal activities that you know about. Basically throwing people under the busto save yourself when you did wrong.

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Some of yall have no idea what snitchin is at all but are making all these dumb statements smh.

Snitchin involves giving up information for your own personal gain when you are involved in a situation. There are definitely lines to the whole situation but that's the overall. If somebody kills your family and you know you are a witness and no one expects you not tell the authorities what you know to catch the perps.

Now if your boy gets in your car and yall get pulled over and he has a couple pounds in his bag that you DIDN'T KNOW about then he doin that time. If you knew then you got to take that with him.

Telling on and reporting on people over the internet is not snitching its just a punk move. Whoever does that crap over some jokes is a loser. Guaranteed when you log off you don't really have any real friends.

before i say all this.. know i didnt read past this reply.. so i dont know if it was said already.. if so.. ignore it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

On some real %@@%...if I'm ever faced with a dilemma like that, I AIN'T goin to jail for somebody else. I don't care what that make me look like. I'm REAL fond of my freedom, and I'm not willin to give it up so I can be considered "cool" in the hood. +@!$ all that.
That's why I made this thread, cause YOU NEVER KNOW, what you will do in this type of situation.

but is NT
youre not gettin 5 years cuz some dude made a mama joke
and that is why u were called a snitch
reporting him..for no reason..other then u were offended.. by a statement that wasnt thrown in ur direction
indifferent.gif

if i cared enough.. and were to report some of the folk on here that actually say #@!* TO ME that offends me and action were taken against them.. a good numberof folk wouldnt be postin
laugh.gif

its the internet.. let it go b

its not like these dudes wont figure out a way to post if they are banned or suspended anyway

Originally Posted by geminifly

I would never report anyone on NT thats lame to me
basically...

and as far as snitching....if your a CRIMINAL like the person your snitchin on then you a rat..plain and simple.

if someone is hustling and what they do isn't bothering you and you snitich on them..your a rat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom