Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
with u too.

Originally Posted by King Au

this thread sucks...it was also started by a snitch...

Man, where is that Snitch of the Year Award, Cause I got it!!!!. I'll snitch on all you foos. Don't matter if you Black, White, Asian, Latino, I'msnitchin, straight up. Better be on the look out, cause I'm snitchin just like that. On the internet, real life, whatevers, be careful of FromThaTown causehe snitching.

My future is wayyyyyyyyy too bright to serve a bid for somebody. I have political aspirations though
laugh.gif
, so I'd try and keep myself away from thatpossibility at all.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Man, where is that Snitch of the Year Award, Cause I got it!!!!. I'll snitch on all you foos. Don't matter if you Black, White, Asian, Latino, I'm snitchin, straight up. Better be on the look out, cause I'm snitchin just like that. On the internet, real life, whatevers, be careful of FromThaTown cause he snitching.

I think a team snitchin is in order
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Broadstreet Bully

I got 222-tips on speed dial
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real goons snitch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol, not you though, cause you the Broadstreet Bully. You just be hugging dudes and whispering in their ear, while you smoking.

Originally Posted by Broadstreet Bully

I got 222-tips on speed dial
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real goons snitch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol, not you though, cause you the Broadstreet Bully. You just be hugging dudes and whispering in their ear, while you smoking.
indifferent.gif
what the #%$+ is going thru ur mind right now, whatwould make u wanna say somin like dat
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Man, where is that Snitch of the Year Award, Cause I got it!!!!. I'll snitch on all you foos. Don't matter if you Black, White, Asian, Latino, I'm snitchin, straight up. Better be on the look out, cause I'm snitchin just like that. On the internet, real life, whatevers, be careful of FromThaTown cause he snitching.

I think a team snitchin is in order
pimp.gif
Ey man,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, anybody that can create a sig for me. I will start up team snitchin. This is my trademark or (handle) as they call in my union.

^thats why theyre JOKES. theyre not meant to be taken seriously. some of them may be with the intent of insulting but most of the are just mean to have fun onthis board

Originally Posted by enrique23

^thats why theyre JOKES. theyre not meant to be taken seriously. some of them may be with the intent of insulting but most of the are just mean to have fun on this board

178rd0.jpg

Naw but back to the real question at hand, Do you think you can handle it, or will you be squelling like a guinea pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom