Are you a snitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just really thinking about this, cause I never got accused of being a snitch until I got onto NT. YES, I report people when it's about Mama insultsor jokes. But seriously, do you really think you can handle 10 to 20 years, if you associate with the people that get down ( and the judge is willing to chargeyou as an accessory), or were involve in the the crime? What if the police came at you, with a different angle like, " if you won't give up info ,your kids will suffer in the long run, when u are in jail." ARE you willing to give up your family responsibilities for the actions that YOU have done?Why serve 10-20 when you can give a little info and get 4 out of those 10 or 9 out of that 20? There is no right or wrong way to answer to this. What would udo Method Man or Dirty?

There's a fine line. But I think that the "No snitching" campaign in rap music mostly applies to minding your own business if you see someoneselling crack for example. When it gets personal, then it gets complicated like in your example.

Let's just say I wouldn't do time for my own mama
grin.gif

Many people who say they wouldn't snitch will snitch if they're in that position.
It seems cool to say but it's a different story when you're about to get 5-25+ years of
your life taking from you for something you haven't done

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I would never be in a crime that would face me imprisonment, so no.

but what if you associate with those people that get down??? And one day out the blue, they decided to open up to you??? Now you have the information that willconvict them. And the police is willing to charge you as an accessory unless you give up that info.

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Many people who say they wouldn't snitch will snitch if they're in that position.
It seems cool to say but it's a different story when you're about to get 5-25+ years of
your life taking from you for something you haven't done
/thread

There is no right or wrong answer as I've stated in my thread, but it just made me wonder what is the meaning of snitching.

On some real %@@%...if I'm ever faced with a dilemma like that, I AIN'T goin to jail for somebody else. Idon't care what that make me look like. I'm REAL fond of my freedom, and I'm not willin to give it up so I can be considered "cool" inthe hood. +@!$ all that.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

On some real %@@%...if I'm ever faced with a dilemma like that, I AIN'T goin to jail for somebody else. I don't care what that make me look like. I'm REAL fond of my freedom, and I'm not willin to give it up so I can be considered "cool" in the hood. +@!$ all that.
That's why I made this thread, cause YOU NEVER KNOW, what you will do in this type of situation.

for a friend, i would. for a cousin i would.

for my sister, mom or pops, probably not. i'd take the heat/keep my mouth shut.

Man I just finished snitching on somone b4 I hopped on NT
pimp.gif

I snitch like it makes my teeth white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom