Are these items still popular?

Which ones you think are still the most popular/ Nicest items to add to your outfit

• Louis Vuitton Belt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foamposites

• Jordans

• BBC

• BAPE

• PINK DOLPHIN

• Total voters
Damier Louis Vuitton Belt

Jordan Brand

Foamposite

BBC

BAPE 

PINK DOLPHIN 

If not, What do you think is in?

Im wearing my Damier LV belt as I type this. I can care less if its popular or not.

None are as popular as it was this time last year. I'm speaking of the first 3. No idea about the rest. And I actually don't know what Pink Dolphin is.

jordans are always in so you should just take that out but everything else i would have to say bape and LV> Foams,bbc and pink dolphine :x

I ask because this time last year every person i knew wore at least one of these things. I don't see any of them anymore and i am wondering why

Big black cock?

I ask because this time last year every person i knew wore at least one of these things. I don't see any of them anymore and i am wondering why

Well then I guess they aren't popular anymore, huh?

I love if a brand gets popular, all the people who originally LIKED the brand says the brand is for hype beast. It's kind of pathetic and I think that is worse then being a hypebeast.

Whenever I see or hear someone mention Pink Dolphins all I can think is that it's a tab of e.

Back
Top Bottom