Are these items still popular?

Which ones you think are still the most popular/ Nicest items to add to your outfit

• Louis Vuitton Belt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foamposites

• Jordans

• BBC

• BAPE

• PINK DOLPHIN

• Total voters
Pink dolphin :

thats whats hot these days? :lol:

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

im not sure if its possible for jordan's to really go out of style...

but wear what you want..who cares whats in style...

this tread is whats wrong with the youth now-a-days

Damier Louis Vuitton Belt

Jordan Brand

Foamposite

BBC

BAPE 

PINK DOLPHIN 

If not, What do you think is in?
LV and Gucci isn't in for those who can't afford alot of pieces on a regular basis.

JB - Yes. Always will be, to some degree. I don't see them selling out in seconds though for much longer.

Foamposites - Yes. But again, due to oversaturation, like Jordans, they don't sell out as fast. Both still guaranteed sell outs though.

BBC - Yes. But it's looked at differently now that you can go to DTLR and get it. It might as well be an upscale LRG to some people. I still ***** with it tho.

Bape - It's popular everywhere except for the urban areas, who still have the vivid image of Soulja Boy throwing the Bred 4's dropping next month in favor of the knockoff AF1's Bape used to be notorious for. It's popping everywhere except for the dudes who aren't really up on streetwear like that. A$AP might bring it back tho.

Circa 2007

Pink Dolphin - Yeah but not for much longer. How many days a week can you wear pink and teal? Once you see one Pink Dolphin shirt, you've seen them all.

all this stuff is played out bruh...errbody rockin members only jackets,crocs 
nthat.gif
 and those lil wayne type leopard leggings...but on a sidenote i went into the supreme store on fairfax and i just didnt get it...is it one of those ironic hipster things where things are so wack they're cool?? they had some 50 dollar t-shirt printed on a thin *** fruit of the loom with some scribbled doodle..is that whats hot?? all those stores on fairfax pretty much suck..and pink dolphin looks like some garbage mac miller would wear.

Im wearing g unit jeans right now. I hate them so much. They have a big G on the seat pocket. I have to wear them. Im unemployed.

Damier Louis Vuitton Belt
Jordan Brand
Foamposite
BBC
BAPE 
PINK DOLPHIN 

If not, What do you think is in?

LV and Gucci isn't in for those who can't afford alot of pieces on a regular basis.​

JB - Yes. Always will be, to some degree. I don't see them selling out in seconds though for much longer.​

Foamposites - Yes. But again, due to oversaturation, like Jordans, they don't sell out as fast. Both still guaranteed sell outs though.​

BBC - Yes. But it's looked at differently now that you can go to DTLR and get it. It might as well be an upscale LRG to some people. I still ***** with it tho.​

Bape - It's popular everywhere except for the urban areas, who still have the vivid image of Soulja Boy throwing the Bred 4's dropping next month in favor of the knockoff AF1's Bape used to be notorious for. It's popping everywhere except for the dudes who aren't really up on streetwear like that. A$AP might bring it back tho.​

Circa 2007​

Pink Dolphin - Yeah but not for much longer. How many days a week can you wear pink and teal? Once you see one Pink Dolphin shirt, you've seen them all.​

Everything this guy said

I don't know about you guys but around my way right now, what I've seen growing more popular is the A$AP-esque "all-black" look.

Jordan + Polo is still popular around here.

Also seeing more dudes attempt to rock high-fashion stuff, like Givenchy tees.

The tribal print/vintage/thrift store stuff is common as well.

1. A$AP-esque outfits
2. Jordan & Polo
3. Small high-fashion items, Givenchy tees, etc.
4. Tribal print, vintage, thrift store clothing

Back
Top Bottom