are PEARL foamposites rumors TRUE??...

thekronic1

Banned
anyone got info on the pearl foams that were rumored to be releasing?? dude at shiekh said he was getting another pair of foamposite 1s in march...

Where did you hear this news?? If there's no source, then it's hard to figure an answer out.

On a lighter note: I remember when He Got Game released in theater, and I fell in love with foams ever since this scene.

he-got-game_l.jpg

the dude that sold me the eggplants at shiekh today said he was gonna be getting another pair of foamposite 1s in march.

yea i feel you on that movie.. denzel in those white and black xiiis too...
smokin.gif

i could really use some pearls tho...

That doesn't mean Pearls will come out. It's been a long time since Pearls got a retro. I believe the last time they did was around 02-03?? Iwouldn't worry for long though. They're eventually bound to release. Nike knows when they need to make revenue, and what sneakers allow for that tohappen.

nyc. never said they were droppin... it was a question. i just wanted to know in anyone else heard anything or had any info so i could get my funds in order,feel me?

lol, I feel ya. Im hoping for Pearls. As far as I know it's just a rumor, but you never know.....

I hope I get my pair. A lot of people are telling me these are a GR in NYC, but I just don't know how true that is.

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

official release date is feb. 5

Some Shiekh's released them early yesterday/today

all my sneaker connects have all told me the same thing.......

laugh.gif
hope they drop...since dudes dropping misc. Info Ipicked up some new flights today blk/pink flights today...not for me...didn't kno anything bout therelease till I gotta frantic call earlier in the day

Sorry to those who havent been able to cop early. As for me and a large group of others the eggs HAVE PASSED. smh at all the mini me mods in here

Spoke to a few people, and it looks like it's going to be a HoH exclusive. Look's like I wont be getting a pair.
frown.gif

Camping outside of HoH is def FTL.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Spoke to a few people, and it looks like it's going to be a HoH exclusive. Look's like I wont be getting a pair.
frown.gif

Camping outside of HoH is def FTL.
i also heard the rumor to be a HoH exclusive, but ive heard it shut down by dudes that are always up in HoH...just hope it is...if not, it wont betoooo long, its about time for a pearl cw, whether its a foam one or pro (hoping for a foam one w/ royal accents, that would be craaaaaaaaaaaaazy)
pimp.gif

That would be dope ... but I doubt they well be Pearls ...
I remember some dude was going to sell me a pair for $35 ..... If I only knew ......

I would love to see some Pearl ones. I'm not sold yet on the foamposite lite

Back
Top Bottom