Are Air Force 1's still poppin???

I havent brought a pair of AF1's in about 3 years but im still sitting on 6 pairs of all white lows.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

^^^ and what does that tell you...the hype behind these are done.

Hype
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what does that even mean

I stopped wearing them a while back. I had about 15-20 pairs back in high school when lows were $75, mids were $85 and highs were just $90. Even premiums were between $90-100. I liked them simple with just two toned color blocking. Now none of them really appeal to me anymore. Can't remember the last time I bought a pair.

I stopped wearing them a while back. I had about 15-20 pairs back in high school when lows were $75, mids were $85 and highs were just $90. Even premiums were between $90-100. I liked them simple with just two toned color blocking. Now none of them really appeal to me anymore. Can't remember the last time I bought a pair.

Still rock my Sheed lows and highs, Courirs, WP lows, Bobbito highs and Futura highs.

Love is still there. It's still a great shoe but I understand how Nike oversaturated the market with them and a decrease in quality followed with it.

Still rock my Sheed lows and highs, Courirs, WP lows, Bobbito highs and Futura highs.

Love is still there. It's still a great shoe but I understand how Nike oversaturated the market with them and a decrease in quality followed with it.

white on white af1's low, mid AND high never fail.

you should always have a DS or NDS pair at your disposal. ALWAYS.

white on white af1's low, mid AND high never fail.

you should always have a DS or NDS pair at your disposal. ALWAYS.

I haven't had a pair since I trashed my all red canvas mids.i think it was 2004. I had a few pairs in high school. As I got older, I found them borring.

I haven't had a pair since I trashed my all red canvas mids.i think it was 2004. I had a few pairs in high school. As I got older, I found them borring.

Originally Posted by Mike493961

the air force 1 fad is over...

it depends where your from .... in the dc area/ east coast .....it never was really a fad it was a year round thing. Similar to tims ...... it be came a fad after nelly came out with that song .... i have friends from stl growing who admitted to me af1's wasnt something they grew up on..... after that song i think other regions began to catch on.... so yeah its a fad in some states but truly af1's are never going to go out of style .... especially like the all white pair ..... these are timeless shoes/ boots ..... af1s, jordans 1-23, timb 6inch buttahs, chucks/jacks

it depends where your from .... in the dc area/ east coast .....it never was really a fad it was a year round thing. Similar to tims ...... it be came a fad after nelly came out with that song .... i have friends from stl growing who admitted to me af1's wasnt something they grew up on..... after that song i think other regions began to catch on.... so yeah its a fad in some states but truly af1's are never going to go out of style .... especially like the all white pair ..... these are timeless shoes/ boots ..... af1s, jordans 1-23, timb 6inch buttahs, chucks/jacks

Originally Posted by werallequal

truly af1's are never going to go out of style
Out of fashion probably, but nothing is ever out of style. Also, fashion is cyclical and you can't buy style.

Spoiler: they are here to stay

Originally Posted by werallequal

truly af1's are never going to go out of style
Out of fashion probably, but nothing is ever out of style. Also, fashion is cyclical and you can't buy style.

Spoiler: they are here to stay

Back
Top Bottom