Are Air Force 1's still poppin???

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

why?
laugh.gif

how does the starter of a thread have any bearing on whether or not it being necessary? I mean seriously there is an 80+ pg thread already about af1's that has a wide scope, why create another one?

because he knows about that thread and obviously made this thread separate for a reason....he's been here for awhile and wouldnt have made the thread unless he thought it was necessary.

160, exactly man, did you hear what happened to BAPE though?

what happened to bape  besides being a flash in the pan ?
http://hypebeast.com/2011...igo-opens-up-about-bape/

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

why?
laugh.gif

how does the starter of a thread have any bearing on whether or not it being necessary? I mean seriously there is an 80+ pg thread already about af1's that has a wide scope, why create another one?

because he knows about that thread and obviously made this thread separate for a reason....he's been here for awhile and wouldnt have made the thread unless he thought it was necessary.

160, exactly man, did you hear what happened to BAPE though?

what happened to bape  besides being a flash in the pan ?
http://hypebeast.com/2011...igo-opens-up-about-bape/

if 430 made it then I think it should stay
why?
laugh.gif

thats the point i'm trying to make...just because he thought its worthy, doesn't mean it is...either way the shoe obviously is still profitable and popular for nike...i would assume this to be the case considering they drop around 2 or so new pairs a month...many people get caught up in the false reality that is NT...tho many people up here may not be into af1's, i see a lot of people, usually older individuals, young kids, and chicks with af1's on...NT and other sneaker communities only represent a small percentage/niche of the market...by no means am I saying they are the IT shoe like foams or various other nike retros but af1's still are very important to the brand

if 430 made it then I think it should stay
why?
laugh.gif

thats the point i'm trying to make...just because he thought its worthy, doesn't mean it is...either way the shoe obviously is still profitable and popular for nike...i would assume this to be the case considering they drop around 2 or so new pairs a month...many people get caught up in the false reality that is NT...tho many people up here may not be into af1's, i see a lot of people, usually older individuals, young kids, and chicks with af1's on...NT and other sneaker communities only represent a small percentage/niche of the market...by no means am I saying they are the IT shoe like foams or various other nike retros but af1's still are very important to the brand

i see a few people rock af1s here in the dmv, but no store comes to mind that still sells them. white af1 lows are still the best looking all white shoe imo.

i see a few people rock af1s here in the dmv, but no store comes to mind that still sells them. white af1 lows are still the best looking all white shoe imo.

Who cares if air force ones are popular or not?  Do you people only buy the sneakers that are socially accepted?  Get a grip, buy what you like and be an individual.
I can give you 1,000,000 dollars and a months worth of time and tell you to replicate my collection and you couldn't.  Give me 5 minutes and ebay and I'll replicate yours.

As corgi says, be an individual.  This thread is ******ed.

Who cares if air force ones are popular or not?  Do you people only buy the sneakers that are socially accepted?  Get a grip, buy what you like and be an individual.
I can give you 1,000,000 dollars and a months worth of time and tell you to replicate my collection and you couldn't.  Give me 5 minutes and ebay and I'll replicate yours.

As corgi says, be an individual.  This thread is ******ed.

but Michael, if you're not wearing what everybody else is wearing, all the kids at high school will laugh at you!

but Michael, if you're not wearing what everybody else is wearing, all the kids at high school will laugh at you!

cats still wear jordan fusions and those foamposite af1's

overall tho, it's more of nikes fault, there hasn't been that many colorways worth copping

also, nike id af1's are always a quick sellout, mainstream popularity may have dwindled but the sales aren't looking bad at all

overall tho, it's more of nikes fault, there hasn't been that many colorways worth copping

also, nike id af1's are always a quick sellout, mainstream popularity may have dwindled but the sales aren't looking bad at all

Originally Posted by All Ready

i am definitely going to have at least 2 AF1 IDs in my collection one low and one high. 

Originally Posted by All Ready

i am definitely going to have at least 2 AF1 IDs in my collection one low and one high. 

AF1's are, and will forever be a classic in my eyes.  Sure, I wish Nike "made them like they use to be" but like 99.8% of the classics Nike (and JB) retro, those days are long gone.

Does that mean I cave in and buy newer releases that I feel like are built of poor quality/shape just because it's an AF1, no.  I save that money, and I hunt out older releases.  Sure, that can get pricey, but so can buying every Foamposite or Lebron that's deemed cool by the "community."  Not saying that I don't think some of those are nice releases, but I feel like way too many people are buying into these type of releases just because they saw their favorite sneaker blog post it over and over and told them how they couldn't miss out on them.

Long story short, it's all very simple, refer to a saying that's been said a million and one times, but never seems to sink in with most...

Buy what YOU like.

Code:
                                                                    :':`                                                                                               :'+++;,`                                                                                           .'+#+'''':`                                                                                        `';++'''''';`                                                                                       ,''+'''''''+'`                                                                                      ;++#''''''''+;`                                                                                    `;'+++''''''''+,                                                                                    :'''+';'''''''+'                                                                                   `'''+';''''''''++`                                                                                  ,'''''+''''''''''                                                                                  :''''''+'''''''''':                                                                                `'++++'''++''';''''':                                                                            `,,,''++'''+'+'';;'''''':                                                                           ,''';''''''+',..,;''''''';`                                                                         ;''''''''''';,,. `'''''''';`                                                                       `'''''''''''''+#+':'+'''''''',                                                                      ,'''''''''''''+#+''+'''''''''';`                                                                    ;'''''''''''''+#+'++'''''++''''',`                                                                 `''''''''''''''##''+'''''++'++++'';,`                                                               .'''''''''''''+##''+''+'+++++++''+++';:.`                                                           .'''''''''++''+#+''+'++'++++++++'++''''+'`                                                           '++++''''''''+#+'++''+++++++''''++++''++,                                                          .''++++++++'''##+'+''+''++'''+'''++++''+#;                                                         .:''''+'''+++,:#+''++''''+++'''+''''''''+#;                                                        ,'''''''''''++, `.``+++''++''''+'++'''''+#+:                                                       ,;+''''';;''+++';,..;++++++++'++++++++++'+#':                                                     `:;'''''''';;'+++''''++++++++++++++++++++'+#+':                                                   `;'';;''''''''''++''''''''''''''''++++++++++++'',                                                  `;'''''';;;'';;''+''''''''''''''''+'+++++++++#''',                                                 `,'+'''+;;;''';;'+'''''''''''''''''++++++++++++''';                                              `,';;''';;;;;''''''''''''''''''''''''''+''+++++++'''';                                             .;'';;'';;;;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''+++++++''''';                                           `.;'''';'';;;'';;;'''''''''''''''''''''''''+++'++';''''''`                                        `:;;;''''''';;'';;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''+':`,+++'''`                                       `:+'''+';;'';;'';,,''''''''''''''''''''''''''''';,````;'+++'.                                     `,,;'''';;;;;;'''', .'''''''''''''''''''''''''';,`````.;++++++,                                    ,'';'+'';;;;;''''',  .''''''''''''''''''''''';,``````,;++++++'+,                                  `:''';''';;;'''';;':   .'''''''''''''''''''':.``` ``.:'+++++++++':                                 :''''''+'';''';;;;;;`   `'''''''''''''''':,``    ``:'+''''+++++++':                               `:'''''''''''';;;;;;'`     ,''''''''''':,``      `,;'''''''++++++++';                              .;''''''';'''';;;;;;;:       .:;;;;:,.``        .:'''''''''''+++++++''                             .;''''''''''';;;;;;;''.                 ``    `,;''''''''''''''++'+++''                          `.:;''''++''';;;;;;;;;;''`                  `` .:'''''''''''''''''''''++''                        `,;;;'''+'''';;;;;;;;;'''''`                  `:;''''''''''''''''''''''''+++`                   `.,:;;''''''''''';;;;;;;;;''''',                .:'''''''''''''''''''''''''''+++`               `.,:;;;'''''''''''''';;;;;;;;'''''';`            .:;'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''++'.          `.,:;;;;'''''''''''''''''';;;;;;;;''''''';`        .,;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''+'''++'.      `.,:;;;''''''''''''''''''';''';;;;;;;'''''''''':.`..,:''''''''+''''''''''''''''''''''+++'++''.     :;;;'''''''''''''''''''''''''';;;;;;'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''++++++'''''`   `:''''''''''''''''''''''';;''''';;;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''++++++'''''    :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''';;;'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''+++'''''';   ,''''''''''''''''''''''';;;;;;;;;''''''''''''''''''''+'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''',   ;''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''';,   .'''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''';;;:::,,...`````   .'''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'';;;;;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''';;::,,,......````       ``````````    `,:;''''''';;;;;;;;;;'''''';;;'''''''''''''''''''''''';:,..`                 ```````````````````   `    ``.,,:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''''''''''''''''''''''';:,,``              ```   ``````              ```     `           ``..,,,:::;;;;'''''''''';;;;::,.``          `                                 `````                                 ```````             `                                        ``````                               `       `   `  ``                                                ````                                                                                               `````                                                                                      `     ````````                                                                                           `````````                                                                                            ````````                                                                                           `````````                                                                                 ` `  ` ` `````````                                                 `    `      `    `      `      ` `    ` ` ` ```

Back
Top Bottom