Are Air Force 1's still poppin???

i never let any ill pair of anything out of consideration
although i don't always wind up coppin
i still got like 4-5 pairs and will cop the denims if i can get em for box or less

if 430 made it then I think it should stay, plus this is a valid discussion topic imo, but i can see where you're coming from with the AF1 thread point as well.

though they are not " in style " a clean pair is acceptable in every hood. like posted above the denims will be copped next weekend. first pair in years.

though they are not " in style " a clean pair is acceptable in every hood. like posted above the denims will be copped next weekend. first pair in years.

if 430 made it then I think it should stay, plus this is a valid discussion topic imo, but i can see where you're coming from with the AF1 thread point as well.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

if 430 made it then I think it should stay
why?
laugh.gif

how does the starter of a thread have any bearing on whether or not it being necessary? I mean seriously there is an 80+ pg thread already about af1's that has a wide scope, why create another one?

why?
laugh.gif

how does the starter of a thread have any bearing on whether or not it being necessary? I mean seriously there is an 80+ pg thread already about af1's that has a wide scope, why create another one?

this is the only nike made shoe that i can think of that is "out of style"

can you imagine if the air force one was its only brand and had nothing to do with nike

it would be like how bape is today

on its last legs

this is the only nike made shoe that i can think of that is "out of style"

can you imagine if the air force one was its only brand and had nothing to do with nike

it would be like how bape is today

on its last legs

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

The true heads still copped them. The Hypebeasts have moved on. Which one are you?
smile.gif

At the Footlocker I work at, This.  I, however, have never been a fan.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

The true heads still copped them. The Hypebeasts have moved on. Which one are you?
smile.gif

At the Footlocker I work at, This.  I, however, have never been a fan.

these kicks will always be poppin, not saying all colrways are dope, but almost 75% of the time you cant go wrong with a pair,, homie is right with the quality, to get a decent pair you paying like 135 retail, sometimes those premium dont be all that... i hate the fact that the quality sucks but it is what it is...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

why?
laugh.gif

because he knows about that thread and obviously made this thread separate for a reason....he's been here for awhile and wouldnt have made the thread unless he thought it was necessary.

160, exactly man, did you hear what happened to BAPE though?

why?
laugh.gif

because he knows about that thread and obviously made this thread separate for a reason....he's been here for awhile and wouldnt have made the thread unless he thought it was necessary.

these kicks will always be poppin, not saying all colrways are dope, but almost 75% of the time you cant go wrong with a pair,, homie is right with the quality, to get a decent pair you paying like 135 retail, sometimes those premium dont be all that... i hate the fact that the quality sucks but it is what it is...

why?
laugh.gif

what happened to bape  besides being a flash in the pan ?

why?
laugh.gif

what happened to bape  besides being a flash in the pan ?

Back
Top Bottom