Archer Appreciation .... vol. Black Turtleneck Swag .....

i'm gonna wait for the whole 3rd season to come out so i can marathon watch it
laugh.gif

i don't think there's a show that has me laughing harder than this one.

BTW being in a foreign country doesn't help at all when trying to catch these episodes on TV...

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

ARCHER>Adult Swim, except for the anime block
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ok lets not jump to conclusions here
roll.gif

will check this show out though

It's better than pretty much all original adult swim shows on now

I cant wait. Missed ht elast two episodes but my site is still up so i'm good. gonna try and catch em tonight along with Spartacus

And y'all need to spoiler this thread. lol

one of the only shows in recent memory that made me laugh out loud.
def appreciated

dont they know your in the DANGER ZONE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Archer's joy and yelling while the car explained all the things it can do just shows how brilliant H. Jon Benjmain is as a voice actor.
This is one of my favorite scenes of his, it's from Dr. Katz starting at 1:52.. his yelling from the kitchen always has me dying.

Loved last night's episode. The opening scene with Archer and Woodhouse was great. Woodhouse's careful planning and effort, only to be ruined by the confetti
laugh.gif

I never get tired of these characters. Pam's life outside the office is wild, from fight clubs to drifting with the Yakuza
laugh.gif
. I always love whenever we get a look into Archer and Mallory's past, and she stole his bike to teach him a lesson.. but never said anything about it
laugh.gif

Archer provides the
laugh.gif
, but does anyone watch Unsupervised that comes on right after?! IMO Unsupervised>Archer

Originally Posted by vatech733

Archer provides the
laugh.gif
, but does anyone watch Unsupervised that comes on right after?! IMO Unsupervised>Archer
THIS! THIS! OMG THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AME416

Archer provides the
laugh.gif

HELL NAW!!!  And yes I have seen Unsupervised, and it will never get close to the level that Archer is at right now

I originally tuned in just because Archer has my real name, but the first season was awesome. I have to catch up on the 2nd now.

That marathoning idea ain't bad.

Originally Posted by vaphenom06

Archer provides the
laugh.gif

HELL NAW!!!  And yes I have seen Unsupervised, and it will never get close to the level that Archer is at right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
   Nooooo Wayyyy!   "Why do I have to light the fire?" "Because you're the fastest one here!" "Sometimes I hate being so friggin fast, oh well, duty calls!" 
laugh.gif

The voices of the kids are hilarious

roll.gif
roll.gif
   Nooooo Wayyyy!   "Why do I have to light the fire?" "Because you're the fastest one here!" "Sometimes I hate being so friggin fast, oh well, duty calls!" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
This man knows.
Cricket (David Hornsby) from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia does the voice for Joel and most of the cast of IASIP exec. produce the whole thing. I think it's hilarious.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
This man knows.
Cricket (David Hornsby) from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia does the voice for Joel and most of the cast of IASIP exec. produce the whole thing. I think it's hilarious.
When their friend said his brother molested him
roll.gif
I hope that it doesn't get canceled.

Archer provides the
laugh.gif
Unsupervised is very good. Better than Archer......I wouldn't go that far.
laugh.gif
at the black kid being named Darius, which is also my name.

Thanks to whoever recommended watching Frisky Dingo. Just finished it today, I know its from the same producer but the exact same jokes/references are used
laugh.gif
. Wish it got a real ending or one more season.

Need to see a Xander Crews cameo in Archer though, after Mr. Ford got the challenger
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom