Archer Appreciation .... vol. Black Turtleneck Swag .....

damn...show was kinda sad...
frown.gif

But hilarious at the same time... Pam got that FYE!
roll.gif

I was really glad Carol didn't die.. I would have been bummed.

but that ending was pretty sad for Archer

Yo I thought she had died. Her and Lana are the eye candy of the show
laugh.gif

But yeah this episode was kinda sad.

i need a avy change from an archer clip. can somebody do me a solid and help a bruh bruh out?

from 0:19-0:24
laugh.gif

pls respond
frown.gif

Ending the episode with The Graduate reference automatically made that episode great.

Best episode ever.

Every character got a good moment or two. So many great quotes, "%+$% you, space", Archer telling Cyril he destroyed Alderaan, Archer having 15 years of boarding school, Archer's pure glee at weightlessness and riding Cyril and forced him to eat Lana's vomit, Krieger giving Archer 6 or 12 enemas and then yelling "smoke bomb" as he ran out of the room, and then Bryan Cranston's character finally saying "Danger Zone" at the end
roll.gif

Also, I love when they show how awesome of an agent Archer really is. He came through and kicked +%+, while carrying Lana on his back
laugh.gif

tumblr_m0z86v7SAH1qi7deco1_500.gif

tumblr_m0z764RPtT1qi7deco1_400.gif
tumblr_m0z764RPtT1qi7deco2_400.gif

tumblr_m0yyvaTyLv1qzn1iso1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_m0z1t6qoNp1qi7deco1_400.gif

Great finale.

Disappointed we didn't get Archer and Barry in that final fight, but it was great to see Barry do the Warriors "come out and play" line. Tons of great quotes, references, and visuals.. the episode delivered for sure.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Disappointed we didn't get Archer and Barry in that final fight, but it was great to see Barry do the Warriors "come out and play" line.

Yes! The Warriors quote had me dying
roll.gif
But more of Barry in the future is
pimp.gif

No more Archer for a long time
frown.gif

$@%% didn't know the season was over
frown.gif

I was wondering why there wasn't a new episode
laugh.gif

just started watching and I'm season 2 episode 3, absolutley love the show, when you talk about the season ended are you talking about 2 or 3? i DL'ed them a while back so I don't know

Originally Posted by M4rioL

just started watching and I'm season 2 episode 3, absolutley love the show, when you talk about the season ended are you talking about 2 or 3? i DL'ed them a while back so I don't know
Season 3 just ended

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

My go to show on Netflix right now
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

yup.. just watched all of season 1 and 2..

also just started watching breaking bad..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom