Applebees Appreciation

Can I be the voice of reason here?

It's not that we think Applebee's is really that terrible. When you're hungry and some Applebee's food was in front of you, I'm sure it would do the job. I'm sure something is decent on their menu.

It's the fact that it costs TOO MUCH for what it is. 2 for $20? I don't even know what that deal entails but that is an absolutely HORRIBLE decision spending $20 on Applebee's food. We should be better than that as consumers.

Little Caesar's pizza is $5. There's a time and place for it. If you don't like the taste that's one thing, but you can't say that's not good value for what it is. There's never a time and place for Applebee's lol..... because you can get better food for a fraction of the cost and faster too. And I would never a date a girl who likes Applebee's. That's a dealbreaker for me.

Can I be the voice of reason here?

It's not that we think Applebee's is really that terrible. When you're hungry and some Applebee's food was in front of you, I'm sure it would do the job. I'm sure something is decent on their menu.

It's the fact that it costs TOO MUCH for what it is. 2 for $20? I don't even know what that deal entails but that is an absolutely HORRIBLE decision spending $20 on Applebee's food. We should be better than that as consumers.

Little Caesar's pizza is $5. There's a time and place for it. If you don't like the taste that's one thing, but you can't say that's not good value for what it is. There's never a time and place for Applebee's lol..... because you can get better food for a fraction of the cost and faster too. And I would never a date a girl who likes Applebee's. That's a dealbreaker for me.

I supported you until that part :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

***** you eat Applebees?

View media item 2264216

Last edited:
I like going to places like Fridays and Applebee's for their happy hour but I wouldn't brag about the food. You get what you paid for

This is what I disagree with, because the food isn't even cheap, and price and taste aren't related. $10 can get you much better food at a real Latino or Asian restaurant than a $12 Quesadilla burger :smile:x) or whatever generic Asian sesame chicken they serve at Applebees

You don't need to spend more to get better food. Most upscale restaurants I've been to are average to mediocre and basically charge you for the fancy ambiance

Last edited:
why is it impossible for someone to like chik fil a, or apple bees, or mcdonalds, and NOT have "good taste"

"taste" is a wide spectrum with a lot of things. food..films....musics....etc.

if someone who likes classical music asks someone what their favorite music is and they say " i like future"
they may think their taste in music is trash.

but if they say " i like future and mozart" then its a little bit more interesting

if someone...maybe a foodie.... asks me what is my favorite food of all time is and i say
"the big mac"

they will probably think my taste in food is trash.

but if i say " a big mac and risotto from Trattoria za za in Florence italy" or some 3 star michelin restaurant.
"

do i still have bad taste?

Last edited:
Picked up a MILF at an applebees when I was 23 and to this day still the best sloppy top I done ever had :smokin :lol:

No one will ever beat BLASTERCOMBO. Dude once told me my parents didn't love me and were worthless because they put me in daycare from 3-5 PM when I was young, and 2 months later I caught dude complaining about how expensive daycare costs for his kid were :lol: :smh:

Bruh hates EVERYTHING

They are. French toast >>>

Blaster was funny idk why the hate. That unpopular thread was classic partly because of him

Anybody mess with Sbarro pizza????? GOAT. Yes, I've had NY pizza.

Sbarro's is mainstream crap that's in basically every mall. Don't even do it to yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom