Applebees Appreciation

Your opinions are trash. I'm not the only one who thinks so. His post talked crap about Americans. Guess that's ok with you. You're the one in an apreciation thread being a jackass. We get it, you don't like most places. Stay out the thread then.

All chain pizza spots are terrible.

Pizza hut with the grease >>>>>

I wonder how folks feel about average *** Pieology. Seems like they haven't taken off like i thought they would. They tried to knock Chipotle model

Can't believe ya cats be eating that trash Ruth's Chris tho...y'all eating at the AB's of steakhouses.

Holla at me at Prime112 :pimp:

Never been to ruth chris. Only been to peter luger's. Usually just buy steaks from costco.

Your opinions are trash. I'm not the only one who thinks so. His post talked crap about Americans. Guess that's ok with you. You're the one in an apreciation thread being a jackass. We get it, you don't like most places. Stay out the thread then.
stop crying. 

his post said most americans have bad taste. he is right and it's obvious with the offense that you took he was talking about you. 

Last edited:
I didn't know so many NTers lived areas where spots like these are the only options. It has nothing to with price, convenience, or being bougie; I can spend $10-15 at my local Applebees or get good Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Middle Eastern, Mexican, Peruvian, Vietnamese, BBQ, non-chain pizza, etc for the same price or less down the street. I would literally have to walk/drive past ALL of those options if I wanted to eat at Applebee's.

Either you live in the middle of nowhere, or you have terrible taste (which most Americans do).

#ntextremes

What do cats think about Fogos? I personally like it even though it's a chain. The atmosphere is dope and the meats are always good. And also I don't know of any mom and pop Brazilian steakhouses.

Last edited:
Also, who's in here claiming that Applebee's is a great tasting spot?

I've only seen NTers talk about it being a spot for yambs and a couple of dishes they like.

I don't think anyone is comparing Applebee's to a Anthony Bourdain restaurant.

Also, who's in here claiming that Applebee's is a great tasting spot?

I've only seen NTers talk about it being a spot for yambs and a couple of dishes they like.

I don't think anyone is comparing Applebee's to a Anthony Bourdain restaurant.

Apparently there wings are fantastic according to a NTer well known for photographs.

If you're going to Applebees to meet women over a decent bar, lounge, or restaurant...man I don't even know what to say

Last edited:
What do cats think about Fogos? I personally like it even though it's a chain. The atmosphere is dope and the meats are always good. And also I don't know of any mom and pop Brazilian steakhouses.

Cmon fam....if ya ain't flying out to Brazil for that Churrascaria ya doin' it backwards.

Leave Fogos for the birds, b.

You can meet women anywhere though.

Sure. Next time, instead of meeting up with women for drinks in a nice cocktail lounge or bar, I'll drive past it and go to Applebees instead :pimp: I'm sure the quality of women and food/drinks will be much better there

Last edited:
yes he said "a spot for yambs"

meaning applebees is somewhere he goes for yambs

im relaxed

Last edited:
Can't believe ya cats be eating that trash Ruth's Chris tho...y'all eating at the AB's of steakhouses.

Holla at me at Prime112 :pimp:

Shut yo broke *** up.

Aint Prime one of the mosr expensive restaurants in Miami?

Just throwin **** out there like you got juice.

YOU AINT GOT ****!

He said a spot. Your disdain for cheap food got you thirsty to attack dudes. Relax.

Son is definitely in the feels trying to clap back

Go ahead and get your lick back famb. I can tell it's really bothering you.

You've posted 8 times since you were designated Top 5 Worst NTer

Chill, my g

:lol:

yo go to applebees to pick up girls. i dont care what you really think 
laugh.gif

you dallas cats are different 

Back
Top Bottom