Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I have an att unlimited plan since the blackberry days... I've always been hesitant to change my plan because I didn't want to lose my unlimited. Walked into att yesterday and see they have a new unlimited family plan, for cheaper that what I'm paying for myself and the family currently.

Dude said no catch, and when they ever get rid of the current unlimited, I'd be grandfathered into that new one if I decide to change...

Seems too good to be true... am I missing something? Or just being too skeptical?
Being too skeptical. Tmo Verizon and att been going at it with unlimited plans these past couple weeks. Verizon is the best deal IMO. I'm paying $87 with unlimited and hotspot plus the best coverage for me between the three.

I have an att unlimited plan since the blackberry days... I've always been hesitant to change my plan because I didn't want to lose my unlimited. Walked into att yesterday and see they have a new unlimited family plan, for cheaper that what I'm paying for myself and the family currently.

Dude said no catch, and when they ever get rid of the current unlimited, I'd be grandfathered into that new one if I decide to change...

Seems too good to be true... am I missing something? Or just being too skeptical?
Being too skeptical. Tmo Verizon and att been going at it with unlimited plans these past couple weeks. Verizon is the best deal IMO. I'm paying $87 with unlimited and hotspot plus the best coverage for me between the three.
Due to a past experience, I'd probably never go back to Verizon.

I wonder if there's fine print somewhere, where they can screw you out of the unlimited somewhere down the line?

I wonder if there's fine print somewhere, where they can screw you out of the unlimited somewhere down the line?

Every cell phone plan with every carrier has that fine print its just very unlikely they will use it.

Every cell phone plan with every carrier has that fine print its just very unlikely they will use it.
I believe after 20 Gb att can throttle you down
Verizon is 22gb
Tmobile is 28gb

So just keep that in mind.
And if I'm not mistaken you need to have u verse or direct to be able to get their unlimited .

I stayed with my Tmobile grandfathered unl. I can take a good 150 off on my bill by switching it but I see too many complaints on a daily basis to want to deal with it .

Last edited:
Verizon is 22gb
Tmobile is 28gb

And if I'm not mistaken you need to have u verse or direct to be able to get their unlimited .

I stayed with my Tmobile grandfathered unl. I can take a good 150 off on my bill by switching it but I see too many complaints on a daily basis to want to deal with it .
You are mistaken! Att new unlimited plan don't need uverse no more. Been waiting for ever for unlimited data View media item 2358782

Verizon is 22gb
Tmobile is 28gb

You are mistaken! Att new unlimited plan don't need uverse no more. Been waiting for ever for unlimited data View media item 2358782
Oh wellz.

I upgraded from 16 to 64 gb iPhone 6s.

It's amazing how much more music and photos I can fit on my cellphone now :lol:

Verizon is 22gb
Tmobile is 28gb

Been with T-Mobile like 8years now. Was grandfathered on the unlimited plan as well, however last 3 or more months I've gotten that 28gb limit nonsense with warning of throttling IF ON CONGESTED TOWER [emoji]128563[/emoji]. Might as well lower this bill if I can't get my 60GBs+ I'm use to.

Att has been throttling after 22gbs for a couple years now. I get the text almost every month. It's really not even that big of a difference most of the time.

I upgraded from 16 to 64 gb iPhone 6s.

It's amazing how much more music and photos I can fit on my cellphone now
laugh.gif
enjoy, no need to struggle anymore lol

Funny I have a 128GB and I barely used half the space because I stream music now :lol: does feel nice to just download random apps without worrying about space though

Be careful for those upgrading to the new unlimited plans because if you have a FAN discount on your account it won't work for the unlimited plans just a heads up.

Just switched from the ATT Unlimited Data plan via Direct TV to the new Unlimited Plus plan . 10GB of hotspot per device FTW.

If you grandfathered ATT Unlimited people stay on the old plan your crazy. They are finally giving us hotspot thanks to all of the other providers
laugh.gif

you mean ATT fan accounts?!
nerd.gif
spoke to someone over chat and wifey's discount for memorial wouldn't work on the new unlimitted plans. 

We had just recently switched to the 16gb plan and no overages so sticking with that since her discount works on it.

Be careful for those upgrading to the new unlimited plans because if you have a FAN discount on your account it won't work for the unlimited plans just a heads up.
this is true....I was able to switch to the Original (not the old school grandfathered unlimted) Unlimited plan from 2wks ago on att and i'm sticking with this one.  The new one is a little more, and you can't use your olam/corp discount.  So I'm saving approx $25+ a month by not moving to this **updated unlimited plan**

When I select "change plan" ....here are the comparisons:

Last edited:
I'm still getting my fan discount! Made that clear the day I switched! I think it just takes 2 billing cycles to kick in, I would call att back if I was you.

I'm still getting my fan discount! Made that clear the day I switched! I think it just takes 2 billing cycles to kick in, I would call att back if I was you.
I thought this was the case when I read it online. Imma call to verify this, if so that's great for us.

I thought this was the case when I read it online. Imma call to verify this, if so that's great for us.
Never mind just called them back and they said the fan discount doesn't apply towards the bill, but does apply towards other stuff like "accessories " they lied to me! Oh well is only a matter of time before they decide to apply it anyway.

I think thats the case with Verizon new unlimited plan. They don't offer any corporate discounts on the service, only military/veteran discount. Corporate discounts can still be applied to the tiered GB plans.

Back
Top Bottom