Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Damn didn't even know about this new unlimited plan. I'm still on the grandfathered one as well. Plus apparently there's no overage charges on the new one. Switching would save me over a hundred a month for 3 lines. I'm scared though :lol: View media item 2359676

I'm still torn on moving to unlimited with ATT

I locked in a few years ago when they doubled your data for free, so I have 30gb with hotspot for $149/mo for 3 lines. The new plans still come out a little higher than what I pay now, so not sure if it is worth it.

One thing I never knew though...I saw people on Reddit saying that the 22gb on the unlimited plan is per line and not a pool of 22gb for everyone. That is tempting since my plan is the shared data plan. Wife and sister abuse the data monthly (10-13gb each :x) and I only do like 6gb since I can't have my phone on me at work.

ORDERED THIS CASE FROM PUNKCASE.COM

ITS PRETTY STURDY AND TO THE POINT. NOTHING TOO FLASHY. I LIKE THE RAISED EDGES ON THE FRONT SIDE AND AROUND THE CAMERA LENS SO THOSE WONT GET DAMAGED WHILE PHONE IS SITTING ON A FLAT SURFACE, CAME WITH THE "GLASS" SCREEN PROTECTOR AS WELL.

Damn didn't even know about this new unlimited plan. I'm still on the grandfathered one as well. Plus apparently there's no overage charges on the new one. Switching would save me over a hundred a month for 3 lines. I'm scared though View media item 2359676
Nothing to be sacred about your overpaying lol . I'm not sure why people are still holding on at this point and they are charging a fee every year to keep the grandfathered plan.

Watch people gonna miss out on this wave of unlimited data, I call it a wave cuz its the current trend I highly doubt it will last forever.

Never mind just called them back and they said the fan discount doesn't apply towards the bill, but does apply towards other stuff like "accessories " they lied to me! Oh well is only a matter of time before they decide to apply it anyway.
yep, that is what i mentioned earlier.  lucky i stayed on their version1 of their unlimited plan...if i went v2, no discount and paying more

I'm on the grandfathered unlimited plan as well.

what fee do you speak of? the wife pays for the cell phone bills, and I want to cut it down.

I believe we're paying like $140 for our two phones. I know that's OD (with unlimited talk/text/data)

I want to stay with AT&T - what other plans can give me more bang for my buck? I tried looking online but I ain't trying to switch anything right now.....

We are paying more for the Unlimited Plus plan but hotspot is a huge pro to me and my mom.

She works from home, so when she travels she needs hotspot on the road. ATT been hitting her $50 for like 5GB of hotspot data and it expires after 30 days total rip off , so now we have 10GB/mo hotspot . I also have a WiFi only iPad Pro, so this is clutch af for me.

Last edited:
what is your before and after monthly's now?  

Before 3 gig (lol) + carryover $75
Now unlimited $75

These are total prices..if u enroll in auto pay u get $5 discount..I kept hearing about Verizon's unlimited in past couple of weeks and went on att site to see what they had and gave them a call

Well I went ahead and made the switch. Around 69 bucks a month per phone after insurance and taxes. Saving over a hundred a month. For my line which had the old unlimited, that's down from around 140. Not too shabby.

Well I went ahead and made the switch. Around 69 bucks a month per phone after insurance and taxes. Saving over a hundred a month. For my line which had the old unlimited, that's down from around 140. Not too shabby.

I don't get it. 69 per phone a month is $138. You say your saving $100 a month but I'm seeing $138 vs $140? Even $69 vs $140 isn't saving $100. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm skeptical to move from grandfathered unlimited plan.

Last edited:
I am going to have to look into the ATT unlimited plan too.

I am on grandfather unlimited plan too so im always afraid to give that up. But might pop in and talk to a representative and see what the deal is

I would assume that anyone on the grandfathered plan still, the Unlimited Choice plan would save you money in the long run.

I'm on the grandfathered unlimited plan,

What's the catch with the new one? Is there some fine print in their that says they can see my nudes? Asking for a friend.

This morning I got 96 texts at once that were sent yesterday according to the time and date stamp. Anyone else get this? It's happened multiple times for me lately.

Back
Top Bottom