• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Anyone got the AirPods yet. Thinking about getting a pair

Went to go order a pair and saw they won't be in stock until April so I did my research and compared them with the beats x that came out and he longer battery made my decision I love them.

Anyone got the AirPods yet. Thinking about getting a pair

I've had for a month now. I like em just fine. The carrying case acts as a charger when you aren't using the AirPods. I got 5 hours straight usuage before I had to charge them. 30 mins later they were at 100% again. If you like the headphones that come with the phone this will fit the exact same. I've worked out in them etc no issue. Make sure you update the headphone to 3.5.1 and you should be good to go. Truley a wireless experience [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Target has the beats solo 2's for $100 (50% off)

Nvm, the only color that applies to is the pink

Last edited:
Just got a text that AT&T is finally offering unlimited data. about time! Was gonna switch to T-Mobile and upgrade to a 7 and give my mom my 5s, now that I have an upgrade. Might just wait until the 8 comes out tho

Idk if I'm ready to give up the home button "pressing" and having to use Touch ID :smh: .. Do I need to use a passcode then? I don't have one on my current phone. Pressing the home button and sliding to unlock has become such a habit lol, hate using a passcode

I was also planning on getting a jet black but I watched MKBHD's video called like "iPhone 7 - 6 months after release" or whatever, and man that **** was dirty! I don't baby my phone at all and I'm team raw so I know my **** will end up gross

Last edited:
Idk if I'm ready to give up the home button "pressing" and having to use Touch ID :smh: .. Do I need to use a passcode then? I don't have one on my current phone. Pressing the home button and sliding to unlock has become such a habit lol, hate using a passcode

STEP INTO 2017 1ST AND FOREMOST :lol: :lol:

2ND, THE HAPTIC BUTTON FEELS LIKE YOU ARE ACTUALLY PRESSING A BUTTON. AND NO YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE A PASSCODE.

BUT EVEN IF YOU DO USE THE PASSCODE, IF YOU USE YOUR THUMB PRINT LIKE MOST PEOPLE, AS SOON AS YOU TOUCH YOUR THUMB TO THE BUTTON YOUR PHONE UNLOCKS. NO LAG TIME.

STEP INTO 2017 1ST AND FOREMOST :lol: :lol:

2ND, THE HAPTIC BUTTON FEELS LIKE YOU ARE ACTUALLY PRESSING A BUTTON. AND NO YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE A PASSCODE.

BUT EVEN IF YOU DO USE THE PASSCODE, IF YOU USE YOUR THUMB PRINT LIKE MOST PEOPLE, AS SOON AS YOU TOUCH YOUR THUMB TO THE BUTTON YOUR PHONE UNLOCKS. NO LAG TIME.

All dis.

IPHONE DA GOAT

[COLOR=#red]This Supcase Beetle for my iphone 7+ is great...No Complaints so far!!![/COLOR]

Last edited:
Anyone here have experience with the iPhone SE? Just copped one off of swappa. Always loved the 5 so a bit excited to get it and have the power of a 6S

I have an att unlimited plan since the blackberry days... I've always been hesitant to change my plan because I didn't want to lose my unlimited. Walked into att yesterday and see they have a new unlimited family plan, for cheaper that what I'm paying for myself and the family currently.

Dude said no catch, and when they ever get rid of the current unlimited, I'd be grandfathered into that new one if I decide to change...

Seems too good to be true... am I missing something? Or just being too skeptical?

Back
Top Bottom