Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
35 is expensive?

I rock the phone nekkid.

no case or the care. Just make sure i grip it correct at all times.

You grip it a certain way all the time and you get used to it.

Last edited:
Anyone try Cricket iPhone plans?
My girls says I'm paying to much and to switch to cricket. I'm in Chicago and currently on AT&T , from what I read they use AT&T towers. For close to what I'm getting form AT&T. I'll be paying $60 for cricket and saving 450ish a Yr. Any reviews here with Cricket? Please share.

I've always been #teamraw
Hate putting cases on my phone.
I'll put a temper glass but that's about it.
Just got the 7Plus today.

my spigen case has been damaged at the usb charge without even dropping my iphone more than once in a 3 months period , are these cases garbage afterall ? i thought they are pretty good 

my spigen case has been damaged at the usb charge without even dropping my iphone more than once in a 3 months period , are these cases garbage afterall ? i thought they are pretty good 
Depends on how far of a drop it was and how much you spent on it. I've gone through a couple of them in a couple months.

Definitely recommend the lifeproof nuud case for best protection.

Just because your case got damaged, doesn't mean it's trash 
laugh.gif
 Some helmets only withstand 1 impact, doesn't make them garbage by any means 
wink.gif

Spigen has treated me well

Yeah same here.

I have a nice one on my Galaxy S7 and my work iPhone 5c or whatever low end one it is not sure.

The one on my Galaxy S7 is flames and a lot of people like it once they hold it and see it :D

I've dropped the iPhone numerous times with no issues, but I don't think I've ever dropped my Galaxy like that so can't comment.

Had Spidgen cases on my Galaxy S6 too and it lasted like a year then the out thing broke because of wear and tear I guess.

Do you need an appointment for the free battery replacement or can I just walk in and request?
i made an appointment, i think you should make one that way they get to you quicker then waiting there, back up your phone, and restore it, makes their job easier and theyll be happy that someone followed the steps online

should take about 30-60 min to replace your battery

Do you need an appointment for the free battery replacement or can I just walk in and request?

i made an appointment, i think you should make one that way they get to you quicker then waiting there, back up your phone, and restore it, makes their job easier and theyll be happy that someone followed the steps online

should take about 30-60 min to replace your battery

Appreciate the quick reply, thanks man.

So apparently the iPhone 7/7+ have a new chip in AT&T phones that doesn't allow you to switch Verizon or Sprint. I specifically asked the Verizon rep if my phone was compatible and he said yes [emoji]128545[/emoji] They should give me a full refund right ?

Last edited:
So apparently the iPhone 7/7+ have a new chip in AT&T phones that doesn't allow you to switch Verizon or Sprint. I specifically asked the Verizon rep if my phone was compatible and he said yes [emoji]128545[/emoji] They should give me a full refund right ?
at&t/t mobile is gsm 

verizon/sprint is cdma

so if you want to switch over from at&t to verizon using the at&t iphone you cant, and viceversa 

Last edited:
AT&TT/T-MOBILE 7/7p only have GSM chips. The Verizon/Sprint 7/7p has both GSM and CDMA chips and is what Apple sells as their sim-free device.

Did you buy from ATT or Verizon and who are you trying to use it on? You're not getting a refund if this is an old purchase past the 14 day window.

AT&TT/T-MOBILE 7/7p only have GSM chips. The Verizon/Sprint 7/7p has both GSM and CDMA chips and is what Apple sells as their sim-free device.

Did you buy from ATT or Verizon and who are you trying to use it on? You're not getting a refund if this is an old purchase past the 14 day window.
I purchased full price from An Apple Store in September to use on AT&T. I got set up for new service for Verizon this past Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom