Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
6s plus battery has gone to ****. Might be time for that 7 plus :smh: I'm trying to wait for the 8 though

Swap out the battery fam, it saved my 6s Plus. If you don't know how, see if you can find a shop to do it for the low. It'll hold you over until that 8

Exactly, might as well get a battery and get it installed for the low. Should cost you like $50 total

Better than buying a new phone

6s plus battery has gone to ****. Might be time for that 7 plus
mean.gif
I'm trying to wait for the 8 though
https://www.apple.com/support/iphone6s-unexpectedshutdown/

AppleCare came through, $31.57 to fix my cracked screen :pimp:

Anyone have recommendations for a case similar to Apples silicon case? Refuse to pay $35 for a case :smh:

Stop being cheap. The reason you need apple care in the first place is cuz your too cheap to spend 40 dollars on a case for a phone worth more than half a grand

AppleCare is being cheap?

But then again I got a brand new nomad leather case for $6 bucks off eBay a week or so ago :pimp:

Way better than the Apple leather case which I had and got rid of. The new iPhone 7 Apple leather cases seem fake and much cheaper than the old cases

AppleCare came through, $31.57 to fix my cracked screen :pimp:

Anyone have recommendations for a case similar to Apples silicon case? Refuse to pay $35 for a case :smh:

Stop being cheap. The reason you need apple care in the first place is cuz your too cheap to spend 40 dollars on a case for a phone worth more than half a grand

$35 is expensive for a case, the hell are you talking about

I feel like every case is $20 now even garbage ones :lol:

I agree with you that's why I look on eBay for authentic ones but listed for cheap and sellers who don't know ****

Made the mistake of going with $10 amazon cases (Spigen and Jet Tech) Cracked my 7 plus twice, never again. Got myself the NUD lifeproof case and it's the best case I have ever had. Yes it's expensive at $100 but I collected reward certificates at Best Buy to bring it down. Definitely recommend spending money on a case to protect your phone even with Apple care.

He's on something :lol:

Bought a $1000 phone and I'm cheap? :lol:

I did end up getting a case off amazon, it's the same exact as the silicon case that Apple sells... Paid $8

Feels good

What are you not following... if you have a thousand dollar phone and wont spend 30 to protect it... thats n word ish.

you would not need apple care if you spent HALF of what apple care cost on some liquid glass and a case but hey, do you. Seems like you have it figured out

You still need Apple care though

Cases don't help that much unless you buy those bulky heavy *** otter boxes and whatever else they have

Matte black 7 plus feels so much better in the hand compared to my gold 6S plus. Camera is better as well this should hold me over well until the next iteration.

Doesn't Apple care cost more than $40 tho? So he should've went the absolute cheap route and ONLY buy a case and no Apple care? IM CONFUSED on what your actually saying.

What are you not following... if you have a thousand dollar phone and wont spend 30 to protect it... thats n word ish.

you would not need apple care if you spent HALF of what apple care cost on some liquid glass and a case but hey, do you. Seems like you have it figured out

Preach. I have been saying this for the longest time. Never needed apple care because I take care of my ****. I dropped it a few times but my CASE saves it. When I resell I get max value because there are no dents or scratches.

Preach. I have been saying this for the longest time. Never needed apple care because I take care of my ****. I dropped it a few times but my CASE saves it. When I resell I get max value because there are no dents or scratches.
Some people don't like to treat their phone like an infant child.  I personally don't like how cases look on the phone anyway...apple care covers more than just cracked screens but I feel you...

If any of you saw my screen you all would puke

Idk how it even got this scratched :smh:

Deep ones too. They must have used diff glass because I've had every single iPhone and none looked like this and some I've used for well over a year

Wtf

Screen replacement is the same price as the battery, maybe less depending on which you get. We got iPhones gentlemen, parts for our phones are produced in bigger quantities than any other phone out there. Take advantage

Switch to Verizon because of their new unlimited data plan, and then I come to found out even though I bought my 7+ for full price form an Apple Store, it was still locked and I have to wait until Wednesday to have any cellular connection.

Switch to Verizon because of their new unlimited data plan, and then I come to found out even though I bought my 7+ for full price form an Apple Store, it was still locked and I have to wait until Wednesday to have any cellular connection.
when buying a phone full price from apple it comes factory unlocked

why wednesday??

im curently with tmo and switching to verizon...i requested for them to unlock mine and my wifes 7+ yesterday so im patiently waiting for that email to start the unlock procedure.

when buying a phone full price from apple it comes factory unlocked
That is what I thought too.

why wednesday??

im curently with tmo and switching to verizon...i requested for them to unlock mine and my wifes 7+ yesterday so im patiently waiting for that email to start the unlock procedure.
The AT&T email said it takes up to 72 hours in business days.

Back
Top Bottom