Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
The last iPhone I had was the 3. I swore off anything apple related after that, but now that I'm tired of rockin with HTC I'm seriously considering the 7+.

My only mAJOR concern is if I'd be able to download music off datpiff and unzip it on my phone and save it right to my music player without having to link up to iTunes?

My rear camera doesn't work but the front camera works on my 6 Plus. The rear camera just doesn't even load really and blacks out. Is it a hardware repair issue or just a update/software issue?

That happened to me on my 6plus but I think the opposite. Front camera didn't work, back did. Luckily I was under warranty. They swapped it out

The last iPhone I had was the 3. I swore off anything apple related after that, but now that I'm tired of rockin with HTC I'm seriously considering the 7+.

My only mAJOR concern is if I'd be able to download music off datpiff and unzip it on my phone and save it right to my music player without having to link up to iTunes?

nope, gotta move files to itunes in order for it to be in the ipod, you can just keep it in the dat piff app

See. That's that bull dookie. I despise not having freedom with a jack that I paid 600+ for. I like the option to rip an run as I please. I don't wanna have to go on iTunes and do this, that and the other just to hear a mixtape that I may want to delete that very minute.

Iphone= Babylon ting

Cant you just stream it over Datpiff? Apple music?

I assume you're getting the 128gb model then?

Yea, off of the app you definitely can but I just like to have the file on my phone honestly. Sometimes that app can be real wishy washy.

This makes me consider the HTC 10. I wonder why apple still goes by this type of format as there standard. It just doesn't seem as customizable to me, which in turn makes the phone seem not as personal.

I used to think just like that. I was all about having everything on my phone's internal memory.

But tbh once you get used to streaming, you don't look back.

Itunes is their standard because it works. Its first party, and is seamless with all apple products and with iCloud/apple music you don't even have to think about how music gets everywhere.

downloading music is almost primitive at this point.

I feel you. But I can't always stream. I'm a truck driver and streaming is horrible when your driving through certain places. Try streaming in places like Great Barrington, middleton NY, Vermont and Maine them backwood mountain roads are nuts. It's like every Horror movie ever without signal fam. I gotta have files on deck to gas me up lol.

I feel you. But I can't always stream. I'm a truck driver and streaming is horrible when your driving through certain places. Try streaming in places like Great Barrington, middleton NY, Vermont and Maine them backwood mountain roads are nuts. It's like every Horror movie ever without signal fam. I gotta have files on deck to gas me up lol.

You can use a Apple Lightening to USB cable

I do that for my car instead of bluetooth.

Apple really needs to fix Apple Carplay so you can use it without having to connect using a cable like Android. Really annoying.

Jailbreak your iphone. You can download and manage files via ifile. Youtube + allows me to rip youtube audio into my music player and download any videos onto the phone.
I also have premium spotify for free thanks to the jailbreak

I never have good reception via ATT. In LA fitness 0 bars...i use their free wifi but in the gym i literally have no signal. No signal at a lot of building at work. I use the wifi but that is spoty as well. I would love to make everything on the cloud and stream everything...but its still not practical at least with ATT in the DMV because the receptions is forever lacking.

Just use Spinrilla app instead of Datpiff. You can save for offline use. Never had issues with the app.

Apple Music and Spotify both have options for offline listening.

Any of you guys experience the charging port on the 7 not as secure as it was when you first bought it. My charging seems to be loose

Any of you guys experience the charging port on the 7 not as secure as it was when you first bought it. My charging seems to be loose

I would try a different charger. I notice sometimes different chargers have a looser feel than others.

Last edited:
It happening with chargers that were perviously secure but now they are not. It's like the port is pushing them back out.
That's strange, is it an apple charger? If it is and you have tried several just might be the port. I noticed on my 7 plus sometimes the apple one I have is a little looser than this new one I purchased off Amazon for work.

It happening with chargers that were perviously secure but now they are not. It's like the port is pushing them back out.
That's strange, is it an apple charger? If it is and you have tried several just might be the port. I noticed on my 7 plus sometimes the apple one I have is a little looser than this new one I purchased off Amazon for work.

I have the Apple ones and the Amazon basic ones. I have one at the office (Amazon & Apple), one in the car (Apple) and several at home for different areas (Apple & Amazon). Its acting up on all of them and it wasn't doing this before. I have about 7 different either Apple or Amazon cables and its acting up with all of them.

I have the Apple ones and the Amazon basic ones. I have one at the office (Amazon & Apple), one in the car (Apple) and several at home for different areas (Apple & Amazon). Its acting up on all of them and it wasn't doing this before. I have about 7 different either Apple or Amazon cables and its acting up with all of them.
That's definitely the port. I would try contacting Apple see what they say hopefully it is something that is covered under their warranty. Better to do something about it sooner rather than later if just in case one day your phone won't charge on any charger (if it is that bad).

That's definitely the port. I would try contacting Apple see what they say hopefully it is something that is covered under their warranty. Better to do something about it sooner rather than later if just in case one day your phone won't charge on any charger (if it is that bad).

Yeah I already scheduled an appointment. Was wondering if anyone had the same experience w/ a remedy or experience with Apple and their response with this particular issue.

Last edited:

I would try a different charger. I notice sometimes different chargers have a loser feel than others.

Take a paper clip and clean out the port on the inside. It's most likely lint accumulated from your pockets.

Happened to me before on my 6S plus.

I used to ishh on T-Mobile but lately they've stepped their coverage game up!

Probably figured I was about to dip to Verizon after they just released their unlimited plan :lol:

I want to move to the new Verizon unlimited plan but they don't allow you to use employer business discounts. Only military/vets.

They also removed their higher data allowance plans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom