Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Take a paper clip and clean out the port on the inside. It's most likely lint accumulated from your pockets.

Happened to me before on my 6S plus.

This. Had the same problem with my old 6 as well and was amazed at how much lint came out of there.

My rear camera doesn't work but the front camera works on my 6 Plus. The rear camera just doesn't even load really and blacks out. Is it a hardware repair issue or just a update/software issue?

That happened to me on my 6plus but I think the opposite. Front camera didn't work, back did. Luckily I was under warranty. They swapped it out

Damn, that's clutch. I gotta just put aside $800 and get the 7 Plus.

My digitizer/touch function on my 6 Plus is going in an out. For hours it'll work fine and then suddenly the touch feature on the phone doesn't work. It started about a month ago, when my camera went out mysteriously.

Could it be an update or do i need to send it in for repair?

I've had t-mobile it was ok, switched over to sprint with Wifey and the was the worst move ever. Was paying for service I never had. Switched over to AT&T who I used to work with and have had no complaints ever since. My recommendation compare the plans and maps and definitely talk to someone you know/ can trust at both places,

I have the att unlimited right now but im thinking of switching to verizon so i can have the hotspot.
On verizon can I swap phones by simply changing sim cards? Or do i have to call verizon to use the phone i want to swap to

Can ios 10.2 be jailbroken? If so can I get a link for the tethered or untethered pc or Mac, it's a 6 btw. I'm still on the 5 jailbroken and don't want to touch this phone yet unless I can JB it. I tried googling it but they kept sending me in circles and pangu doesn't have one yet.

That AT&T unlimited plan is crap unless you're on a family line with multiple people.

I'm tempted to head to Verizon.

That AT&T unlimited plan is crap unless you're on a family line with multiple people.

I'm tempted to head to Verizon.
yeah unless you have 4 people, I'm paying with wifey for 2 lines $156 with taxes and thanks to her discount and we get 16gb and it just slows down after no overages. Hopefully they lower the prices down on the other plans, would be nice.

Can ios 10.2 be jailbroken? If so can I get a link for the tethered or untethered pc or Mac, it's a 6 btw. I'm still on the 5 jailbroken and don't want to touch this phone yet unless I can JB it. I tried googling it but they kept sending me in circles and pangu doesn't have one yet.

I do not believe 10.2 is jail break-able

idownloadblog has a good jail break resource tab to check up on stuff

My phone mah have water damage cause I can't hearhwix playing. Sometimes the message of this accessory isn't supported and nothing plugged in. What do I do?

Back
Top Bottom