Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
The only edge AT&T really had was being able to use the internet while on a call. But since nobody really talks like that on the phone anymore, who cares. I have Verizon, gets great reception everywhere but my building where it drops to 3G.

Last edited:
The only edge AT&T really had was being able to use the internet while on a call. But since nobody really talks like that on the phone anymore, who cares. I have Verizon, gets great reception everywhere but my building where it drops to 3G.

I have Verizon and my 6s I can use the Internet and phone at the same time

Are you on wifi? Cause that doesn't count

Unless there is some secret setting I don't know about.
I know Verizon didn't use to let you simultaneously surf and talk at the same time but now it does without WiFi. I can with my 6s

The note looks dope, but I already learned my listen early this year with the s7 edge plus. I like the hardware, but the messaging was :x

Man if android could ever just stick with 1 messaging app that works as well as IMessages, Apple would have problems. At this point, Samsung is killing hardware and its not even close.

is there a way to stop my phone from creating a new album everytime I save a picture from apps, (twitter etc.) I don't see why apple implemented this in iOS 10

I had the s6e and never had this issue, I'd imagine they made it better with the n7..have you actually used it before saying this :lol:

I had the s6+

Broke the screen and somebody tried to charge me $350 to fix it

Tempted to get a Note7 but at&t dont have subsidies anymore. I either lease or pay outright. Im already paying $100 for my grandfathered unlimited plan. Ill wait till the 7 drops and get a 6s Plus.

Wow lol. Not even a contest. Year old iPhone destroys a freakin brand new Galaxy Note 7. Can only imagine iPhone 7 w/iOS 10

and it matters little in real world usage.

So the Note is gonna win in real world usage all of a sudden? They do speed tests in videos to preview real world usage. I've had Android before. And have switched friends from Android to iOS. None of them have switched back or regretted it.

iOS is just a more polished, smoother, optimized, experience. Apple got that on lock.

So the Note is gonna win in real world usage all of a sudden? They do speed tests in videos to preview real world usage. I've had Android before. And have switched friends from Android to iOS. None of them have switched back or regretted it.

iOS is just a more polished, smoother, optimized, experience. Apple got that on lock.

So you're going to go open up every app on your phone? How is that real world usage?

There's several different bench mark test you can do with a phone. That test is geared to the iPhone, because it manages ram differently.

You must not know many people, because Apple's market share is continuously going down. So where exactly are they coming from?

Apple is just Apple. It is what it is. They'll serve you that left over turkey from thanksgiving for a week and call it something different.

Last edited:

So you're going to go open up every app on your phone? How is that real world usage?

There's several different bench mark test you can do with a phone. That test is geared to the iPhone, because it manages ram differently.

You must not know many people, because Apple's market share is continuously going down. So where exactly are they coming from?

Apple is just Apple. It is what it is. They'll serve you that left over turkey from thanksgiving for a week and call it something different.

Ironic how Apple haters love to show up in an Apple thread and talk about how much their Android phone is better. If you don't like Apple so much why are you in the thread? Do we do the same to you in an Android thread? Nah I'm guessing we just don't care.

Android has higher market share because they flood the market with cheap, low quality phones that are trash. Market share isn't everything. McDonald's has the highest market share of fast food. Does that mean it's the best?

Windows also has the highest market share of PCs and kills Macs in market share. Does that mean Windows is automatically better?

Ironic how Apple haters love to show up in an Apple thread and talk about how much their Android phone is better. If you don't like Apple so much why are you in the thread? Do we do the same to you in an Android thread? Nah I'm guessing we just don't care.

Android has higher market share because they flood the market with cheap, low quality phones that are trash. Market share isn't everything. McDonald's has the highest market share of fast food. Does that mean it's the best?

Windows also has the highest market share of PCs and kills Macs in market share. Does that mean Windows is automatically better?

Your arguments seem to be switching up.

At first it was nobody goes from Android to Iphone and regrets it, but Apple has been steadily losing market share. Now it's market share doesn't matter.

I'm in this thread because I was in this thread before I got my Note, when I had an iPhone. But I'm not paying for the same phone three years in a row.

I don't hate Apple, I hate it's users like yourself. Who treat phones they aren't making any money off them, like they're sports teams. And as someone who has always used both, I get why Android users hate on Apple. Someone who would watch a video of someone opening of every app on their phone and say ahh ha, see my phone is better. :lol:

You're even angry at companies making affordable phones :lol:

Last edited:
Turn off those useless TouchWiz animations in dev settings and that "speed test" is not even a contest. Or run two apps at the same time in split screen multitasking and see what performs better. Oh yea you cant do that on iPhone

Your arguments seem to be switching up.

At first it was nobody goes from Android to Iphone and regrets it, but Apple has been steadily losing market share. Now it's market share doesn't matter.

I'm in this thread because I was in this thread before I got my Note, when I had an iPhone. But I'm not paying for the same phone three years in a row.

I don't hate Apple, I hate it's users like yourself. Who treat phones they aren't making any money off them, like they're sports teams. And as someone who has always used both, I get why Android users hate on Apple. Someone who would watch a video of someone opening of every app on their phone and say ahh ha, see my phone is better. :lol:

You're even angry at companies making affordable phones :lol:

I'm not switching up my argument. I'm just talking personal experience that I've had both Android and iPhone. Had friends that have switched and didn't regret it. That wasn't stating that everyone switches to Apple lol.

You hate their users? Hate is a strong word. Its just a phone bruh. I don't hate anybody. Apple or Android users. If you like Android, good for you. I might joke around with Android users but I'll never insult them on their choice of phone and be serious about it saying I hate their users. Wtf lol, it's not that serious.

Who said anything about being angry or hating the companies? I was just stating that they make a lot of cheap, low quality devices and that's why they have higher market share. Just facts. Am I lying? It seems like you take it personal more than most, myself included.

Back
Top Bottom