Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Google also came out with a new client called Duo available for iOS and Android. Might be hard to convince iOS users to download it though bc FaceTime.

Good to know. I use FaceTime mostly w my wife and kid when I'm away for work so that shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully going to check the note out tomorrow

Last edited:
One thing that really sucks about Andriod is when you send video to each other (it doesn't comes out clear) IMessage does, super clear/HD! Not sure why Andriod hasn't figured that that out yet. Another clutch is can use iMessage or the country for free.

Last edited:
One thing that really sucks about Andriod is when you send video to each other (it doesn't comes out clear) IMessage does, super clear/HD! Not sure why Andriod hasn't figured that that out yet. Another clutch is can use iMessage or the country for free.

Think videos on my sidekick 3 was clearer than the ones sent on Android

Note 7 is trash. The edge design look cool but when your fingers keep touching the edge and the phone starts doing stupid **** you will get annoyed. It's unusable in portrait mode. Plus if you break the screen it costs a fortune to get it fixed

Note 7 is trash. The edge design look cool but when your fingers keep touching the edge and the phone starts doing stupid **** you will get annoyed. It's unusable in portrait mode. Plus if you break the screen it costs a fortune to get it fixed
I had the s6e and never had this issue, I'd imagine they made it better with the n7..have you actually used it before saying this :lol:

Idk how my iPhone got so screwy

My battery indication has a mind of its own

My phone dies randomly it can say 50% then die. I can put it on the charger and it "charges" 25 to 40% as soon as I plug it in. I need that iPhone 7 to drop asap this has been my worse experience on the 6

:lol: way to troll

My phone dies randomly it can say 50% then die. I can put it on the charger and it "charges" 25 to 40% as soon as I plug it in. I need that iPhone 7 to drop asap this has been my worse experience on the 6

My phone is just now getting to this point in issues. Not at 50% tho.

Usually this happens because you're using portable battery banks or car chargers of some sort that don't send the right amount of power to the battery (overloading the battery with energy by sending too much power too fast), causing the battery to charge improperly. The wall outlet and iPhone wall plug only output so much battery power to the phone to charge at the proper rate needed. A lot of car chargers and cheap battery banks will just try to charge your phone the fastest and make you happy, but it ruins your battery in the end. I learned this on my 5S and try to avoid car chargers where I can now. :smh:

Usually this happens because you're using portable battery banks or car chargers of some sort that don't send the right amount of power to the battery (overloading the battery with energy by sending too much power too fast), causing the battery to charge improperly. The wall outlet and iPhone wall plug only output so much battery power to the phone to charge at the proper rate needed. A lot of car chargers and cheap battery banks will just try to charge your phone the fastest and make you happy, but it ruins your battery in the end. I learned this on my 5S and try to avoid car chargers where I can now. :smh:
I only use good cables but maybe my car charger did mess it up I haven't replaced that in yearrrrrssss. Bro it's bad it's random battery % but usually when I'm
Home it runs down no issue but on my commute to work if I play Spotify and two dots my phone won't make it to work. Really annoying especially in the evening commute I gotta hear loud dirty folks on the train lol I need that 7 as of like yesterday

thinking about switching to T-Mobile from AT&T when the iPhone 7 drops.

They just announced T-Mobile One today, pretty much everything unlimited for about $70/month.

I only use good cables but maybe my car charger did mess it up I haven't replaced that in yearrrrrssss. Bro it's bad it's random battery % but usually when I'm
Home it runs down no issue but on my commute to work if I play Spotify and two dots my phone won't make it to work. Really annoying especially in the evening commute I gotta hear loud dirty folks on the train lol I need that 7 as of like yesterday

Nothing to do with the cables and everything to do with what the cable plugs into, Step Bro.

The piece the USB cable plugs into (that ultimately plugs into the power source) is what controls the power sent through the cable. It should list it as "Output" in volts.

I'm looking at my Apple one right now and I believe it says "Output: 5V 1A"

New T-Mobile One plan: Only downside is you have to pay $25 more a month if you want video higher than 480p. And then another $15 if you want to tether at LTE speeds (capped at 5GB).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom