• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I do on my 6s+ kind of annoying wonder if it could warrant a replacement

Wouldn't hurt to try. Home buttons are commonly replaced at repair shops.

Mine isn't bad enough to get it replaced. I'll probably try if it gets worse or just when my warranty expires.

Anyone know if Apple will make a Lightning adapter (for the 7) that connects to the tip of the headphones? Looks like they might make everyone buy a new set of bluetooth wireless headphones and making the ones we been using obsolete 

Probably more cost efficient to include an adapter and continue to include the regular earbuds. Would be :smokin if Apple included BT headphones with the 7

^ thanks for the info

cant find it in the appstore here yet, on the playstore it says "coming soon" "pre register" :/

Heading to ATT tomorrow to see my options on getting a phone. My boy works there so hopefully i can get some kinda hookup on a holdover until the 7 drops

If y'all need a new lighting cable Walmart has the 1m joint for 8 bucks.

If you find them in store they proly ring up regular price so just show the website and they should pm no issue there or at bestbuy.

Worth it imo since you can drop by Apple if they crap out and they'll just give you a new one.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/46461781 -see more sellers

Last edited:
Had a great run with my first iPhone. (6s+)
Damn near flawless. Pretty much one of the best all around phones i've ever owned.
But, I gotta go byke to Android (Note7) it's been real ya'll.

:pimp:
Carver, get yo ahh byke to Android bruh.

Buy Anker cables off Amazon, they're built better. Better warranty.

Last edited:
Damn near flawless. Pretty much one of the best all around phones i've ever owned.

Thar Note 7 is looking like something serious..but I can't do that messaging, famb..its a horrible experience :lol: my biggest group chat we use kakao but I'm in some smaller text groups and iMessage handles it all flawlessly. When I was using the HTC 10 I wanted to cry how bad it was. If they figure messaging out I'd probably jump no problem.

Thar Note 7 is looking like something serious..but I can't do that messaging, famb..its a horrible experience :lol: my biggest group chat we use kakao but I'm in some smaller text groups and iMessage handles it all flawlessly. When I was using the HTC 10 I wanted to cry how bad it was. If they figure messaging out I'd probably jump no problem.

The note got me thinking about switching.. Such a beautiful looking phone. That and I'm very underwhelmed with what we know about the iPhone 7 thus far.
I have no experience with android though so I'm waiting until this weekend to go play around w it in store.
I don't use iMessage that much anymore since I started using whatsapp so I don't think I'll miss it much

Honestly if I didn't use it I'd switch. But everyone I talk to don't use WhatsApp.

I'll wait til everyone gets their hands on the new note and see how they feel about it after using it a while.

Last edited:
Question,

I have an iPhone 6 and I don't have apple care but I have insurance via my cell phone carrier. The screen on my phone cracked. It's not that bad and I'd consider it a hairline crack if anything. Can my carrier, T-Mobile, fix this?

Question,

I have an iPhone 6 and I don't have apple care but I have insurance via my cell phone carrier. The screen on my phone cracked. It's not that bad and I'd consider it a hairline crack if anything. Can my carrier, T-Mobile, fix this?
If you have insurance your carrier can fix it..I have insurance but still went to Apple because it was like 50 dollars cheaper

I'm a WhatsApp user as well, it's the reason I'm not that attached to iMessage even though I use it daily.

Also Apple's OG cable sucks, like a few others have already said. The one that came with my phone is still wrapped up in the box for when I resell it, same with the earbuds. I use a ZeroLemon cable that's 3m long and I love it

Just grabbed a 6S+ to replace my lost 6+.

My homie works at ATT and let me play with that Note 7 in the store. It is a slick and beautiful phone. Im considering going back saturday and switching to that but im still not sure I want to make that giant leap after 6 years of iphone

The note got me thinking about switching.. Such a beautiful looking phone. That and I'm very underwhelmed with what we know about the iPhone 7 thus far.
I have no experience with android though so I'm waiting until this weekend to go play around w it in store.
I don't use iMessage that much anymore since I started using whatsapp so I don't think I'll miss it much

If u dont use iMessage bro it's no reason for you to not be on that note wave

I just realized I do use FaceTime pretty often. How are video chat options on android, especially if I want to chat w my wife who doesn't want to leave her iPhone 6?

Cumbersome to say the least. If you are a galaxy user the video chat feature is built into the dialer which is great if u know a lot of people with Galaxies. Have no idea how a iPhone and Android user would go about having a video chat

Cumbersome to say the least. If you are a galaxy user the video chat feature is built into the dialer which is great if u know a lot of people with Galaxies. Have no idea how a iPhone and Android user would go about having a video chat

Yeah I think that's the only thing I would miss. Looks like I would need some 3rd party app like Skype. not a deal breaker though
Thanks for the info

Yeah I think that's the only thing I would miss. Looks like I would need some 3rd party app like Skype. not a deal breaker though
Thanks for the info

Google also came out with a new client called Duo available for iOS and Android. Might be hard to convince iOS users to download it though bc FaceTime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom