Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I kept the AOD on for about 3 or 4 days but I don’t use widgets and didn’t really care bout the display being on either. So it’s off now

Yeah similar I can stretch it 2 days if need be

Anyone with a 6 series or less updated to the latest version 9.0? Trying to avoid that update battery kill/glitch that happens when they drop a new one ya know 😏

I updated to new watch os & the battery life is awful & i mean Gawd awful. Same with my iphone update.

I ain’t callin you a peasant

But if you get the phone that the peasants get.. I mean.. I ain’t tellin you what to do 👀

To be real I ain’t needed my phone on a charger while I’ve been using it in years. Charging speeds, even on the MagSafe duo, are more than enough for me.

Only time I could think of it being an issue is on long road trips.. music and GPS needs and such. But again, I drive 6 hours to LA at least 1-2 times a year and never had any issues planning my charging beforehand.

I just think somethings are better left how they are. Its like Tesla moving the turning signals, the horn and all that to the wheel instead of leaving it on the stalks. Unnecessary, though this is a tier under that. If they can make them charge the same speed as wired and make it so you can use it and charge at the same time then cool.

I just think somethings are better left how they are. It’s like Tesla moving the turning signals, the horn and all that to the wheel instead of leaving it on the stalks. Unnecessary, though this is a tier under that. If they can make them charge the same speed as wired and make it so you can use it and charge at the same time then cool.
Can’t you use it and use the MagSafe puck at the same time? Like the cable puck?

The MagSafe duo is designed to be a stationary thing, I hope that never changes cause the sleekness and ease of use is unmatched.

We’re hitting a point of terminal velocity with the phone stuff.

Once it was getting the phone and small and slim as possible until someone decided the larger screens are the way to go.

IMO all these changes boil down to cutting costs. Even down to removing the plastic from packaging.

Idk what a puck is except a curse word with a Filipino accent.
It’s the standard magsafe puck

F0F6AD2E-3A12-4AD5-89C1-2409708EFBF1.jpeg

Puck or no puck. I don’t give a puck.

is the apple transfer tool where you have the 2 phones next to each other just as bad as the icloud backup method? curious cause my battery doesn't feel as great as it should be for a brand new phone

I did that with my 11PM and I don’t recall the battery life being bad. You can try and see and if that don’t work you can always start as new.

How?
Any settings you wanna share?
I wonder if the new ios update hurts battery? You still
Running older version?
I’m on WatchOS9 and haven’t noticed any worse battery life. I don’t have raise to wake enabled, don’t use always on display either. Only notifications that I have come through are Google Home and texts.

How's everyones photos looking? At 12MP or even 48MP? Mines look ehhhh. I think I got a defect? Picking up artifacts when I zoom in, more than I feel I should.

I’m on WatchOS9 and haven’t noticed any worse battery life. I don’t have raise to wake enabled, don’t use always on display either. Only notifications that I have come through are Google Home and texts.

I see
I like the always on display. That is likely why mine doesnt last two or 1.5 days

How's everyones photos looking? At 12MP or even 48MP? Mines look ehhhh. I think I got a defect? Picking up artifacts when I zoom in, more than I feel I should.
My photos look ok, haven’t had too much of an opportunity to test them well.

The videos tho.. that cinematic mode :pimp:

I love my AP Pro 2’s.
I’ve never got the watch or AP’s so when Siri read out my text/email & I responded back to message back I was 🤯
Noise cancellation & transparency is so clutch also. Can’t believe I had regular earbuds this whole time. Glad I waited for all the best features…

so somehow the esim on my wife's phone isn't activated and the phone works? weird

We had issues when we initially tried to activate it and had to go in from the store because it wasn't reading anything from her old iphone

Is anyone else's sweat able to erode aluminum?

IMG_1911.png

I rest my palm on the right and my thumb on the left. If you zoom in you can literally see chips in the aluminum (and can feel the roughness in person). I googled what the hell could cause it and apparently some people's sweat is built different :lol: :smh:. I don't remember this happening to my previous MacBook Air that I had for 4-5 years but this M1 MBP is like this after only 10 months :ohwell:.

Got a $250 anniversary gift from work - guess im bout to have them order me some pros see how I like those silicone tips shoved in my ears 🤔

IMG_0003.jpeg
IMG_0005.jpeg

Well they got me for another stack. Might return my series 8 aluminum (left) and keep the series 8 stainless steel (right)...

I have been reading that the aluminum glass is much softer and prone to scratches compared tot he stainless steel glass so I decided to pick one up today. Didn't wanna rock a screen protector or case.

Gotta say though, the stainless steel looks awesome.

Stainless will be the way I go next upgrade. My current 6 was a gift so didn’t matter.

Haven’t had any issues with the screen with or without a screen protector. I use one of those films so it’s not gonna stop it from cracking or anything but keeps the scuffs & scratches off.

IMG_0003.jpeg
IMG_0005.jpeg

Well they got me for another stack. Might return my series 8 aluminum (left) and keep the series 8 stainless steel (right)...

I have been reading that the aluminum glass is much softer and prone to scratches compared tot he stainless steel glass so I decided to pick one up today. Didn't wanna rock a screen protector or case.

Gotta say though, the stainless steel looks awesome.
What color stainless is that?

I’ve been deciding between graphite and silver.

Just straight up silver. I like the graphite but I would just be worried about the finish coming off when scratched.
Damn, does the graphite scratch off? I was leaning towards that cause I have a black phone and like black accessories.

Back
Top Bottom