Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Yeah no regrets for me on the regular size pro, feels good one hand typing again. The battery life is worse but I can live with it

Im wondering if i should get a wireless adapter for CarPlay cuz i feel the constant plugging in to my car kills battery life.

IMG_0105.jpeg

This one hurt. Magsafe duo charger I picked up yesterday. $169 Canadian Clams. $124 USD. Doesn't even come with a charging brick 🤣. That's right, a charger that doesn't come with a charging brick...

Awesome sleek design though.

IMG_0105.jpeg

This one hurt. Magsafe duo charger I picked up yesterday. $169 Canadian Clams. $124 USD. Doesn't even come with a charging brick 🤣. That's right, a charger that doesn't come with a charging brick...

It’s expensive for what it is, but I kid you not when I say it’s one of my favorite Apple purchases in awhile. Every time I travel and see my wife hassling with all her cords/charging bricks I thank myself for spending that bread. :lol:

Reset my phone yesterday and started as new. My battery life was terrible backing up from iCloud. I hope this fixed it.

IMG_0105.jpeg

I’ve used mine on a few trips now and it’s very convenient after a long day on vacation or traveling to just toss your devices on it and go to sleep. Finding one outlet >>>>

It’s an absolute luxury purchase tho :lol:

Last edited:
IMG_0105.jpeg

Literally just got he charging pad today after buying another phone mag charger & 35W double brick. Still using the brick because higher wattage but now I have an extra phone charger. Oh well.
D9F14844-5FD7-43B3-9F62-62CB3A15E834.jpeg

So far it’s legit. Love the adjustable watch charger that sets the time like a side table clock.
69D95E48-59BE-4456-B4FE-2B071E221F6D.jpeg

Is there a way to set the clock setting to always be on? Mine turns off like its just charging on the ground.

It’s expensive for what it is, but I kid you not when I say it’s one of my favorite Apple purchases in awhile. Every time I travel and see my wife hassling with all her cords/charging bricks I thank myself for spending that bread. :lol:

But you cant use it while charging? Only reason im eh on a magsafe. How fast do they charge nowadays? I know on my 12PM and its fast charger im good after 30 min.

But you cant use it while charging? Only reason im eh on a magsafe. How fast do they charge nowadays? I know on my 12PM and its fast charger im good after 30 min.

Nah, it def isn't for use while charging. This is more of a set it down and forget it, but it does charge quick depending on the power brick used.

Does anyone know how to save a Live Photo as a full video? When I try in iOS 16, I’m only able to save the first 3 seconds of it. Can’t seem to find anything online for the full vid.

I have the 7 series and have been tracking my sleep with it lately. Between that and using it during the day the battery goes fast. When do you guys charge it?

This issue alone makes me consider the Ultra for better battery. I don’t need the ruggedness for pillows though. 😬

I’ve never owned an Apple Watch and the battery life & other features made me finally grab one.
Had it at 100% & used it for an entire day, slept with on (forgot to put it in sleep mode so started a few timers & got a random reminder to get up periodically…) finally got it to sleep mode, then finally charged it at around 48% the next day.
Charged for about 20 min & got it to about 68%.
Been using it all day again & about 47% right now
39C04443-9742-4354-B0EC-C77EB1C71C40.jpeg

TL;DR:
Used it all day & half-way through the night because it wasn’t in sleep mode. Woke up & charges for short time & been using it all day again with 47% left. Plan on sleeping with it again & charging in morning for short time.

Jelly of you guys having your watches. I ordered mine and eta is October :frown:

I was going to charlotte for a business trip and wanted to roll in with some swag :lol: petty I know.

That pad up there looking nice. Does it charge the watches fast? Does it have to be connected all the time?

I gotta admit, this was a bold move by them. I was shocked. I see how the removal of the headphone jack benefited them (sold more Airpods) but I don't see how removing the sim tray benefits them.
If you haven’t noticed, Apple has been reducing the amount of “vulnerable” open ports on the iPhone for years, slowly. The headphone jack and SIM tray are areas of water entry. The SIM tray is what (up until this point) housed the water damage indicator in the phone.

Same with the original charging port we had before lightning. Very vulnerable to water damage.

People keep asking Apple to change the charging port on the iPhones to USB-C but I’m pretty sure Apple is moving slowly towards a portless redesign. MagSafe being introduced is no coincidence as well.

Back
Top Bottom