Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Saved roughly $100 from buying new. Not sure what type of warranty (if any) is included with swappa. You’d get 1 year buying new from Apple or your phone carrier.
considering its used, depends when it was originally purchased so he could have some or a lot of warranty left

easy check on the phone when he receives it

Are wireless charing pads gimmicks or legit? Can someone recommend one?

Yeah your battery needs “exercise”.

This afternoon was the first time I put my XR on the charger (today) since activating it yesterday after work. I was at 10% and let it get to the "sufficiently charged" 80%. I'll only let it go to 100 if I know I'm going to be away from a charger for a while.

Bros. I finally caved and just decided to upgrade through Verizon for a new phone. XR at $20.83 a month. I may even switch to T-Mobile if the price is right in 90 days through their #GetOutOfTheRed program, and let them pay off the balance.

Anyhow, I need help. How do I go about charging this one 'properly'? I do not want to run into a situation of ****ing the battery for an overcharge.
How did you get the XR for $20.83?

Is the new big macbook pro coming out too? I copped a mid 2012 earlier but its 13inch. My asus is 15inch and deff can feel and tell the diff

Reactions: ARK
Hopefully its just a replacement for the 15” which means it takes over the 15” price points.

7 plus is at 81% battery life from when I first got it. Kind of so so on the IPhone 11 but I don’t know if I should wait another year. My 7 plus is about to be 3 years old in a few weeks which is crazy

I have a 13” from the 2017 refresh. Works great but the very bottom of the screen is damaged. Though it effects nothing, it annoys me. Hoping i can still get decent money for it

7 plus is at 81% battery life from when I first got it. Kind of so so on the IPhone 11 but I don’t know if I should wait another year. My 7 plus is about to be 3 years old in a few weeks which is crazy
Same,

Might pick up the Xs max if the 11 don’t impress me

Back
Top Bottom