Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Those that still have the 7+, and it’s working fine, I’d keep it over the xs max. I’m happy with the xs max, but it’s had more (minor) issues in the time I’ve had it, than I had with my 7+.

On topic of battery life...Had my XS since release and I’m at 98% battery...Wireless charging most of the time...

Wife is at 86% on her 8...She’s looking at getting the 11 but I think I’m just going to hold off...I’m good on mine as is...

Now as far as the watches go...I might get down with the series 5 if they up the battery life...I’m good with the series 4 at about two and a half days on a charge, really only improvement I’d want...If they can push that to three and a half or four I’ll re-up...Otherwise 2019 is an off year for me...

Those that still have the 7+, and it’s working fine, I’d keep it over the xs max. I’m happy with the xs max, but it’s had more (minor) issues in the time I’ve had it, than I had with my 7+.

Agreed. I have a max too and I’d easily take back my 7 Plus. Probably my favorite iPhone I’ve ever owned. You’re better off just getting the battery replaced and waiting

On topic of battery life...Had my XS since release and I’m at 98% battery...Wireless charging most of the time...

Wife is at 86% on her 8...She’s looking at getting the 11 but I think I’m just going to hold off...I’m good on mine as is...

Now as far as the watches go...I might get down with the series 5 if they up the battery life...I’m good with the series 4 at about two and a half days on a charge, really only improvement I’d want...If they can push that to three and a half or four I’ll re-up...Otherwise 2019 is an off year for me...

2.5 days wow wish I got that on mine! Seems like I’m charging mine every two days.

I was thinking about getting a XS Max off Swappa. What kind of problems have you guys had? Coming from a X.

What’s decent?

I got the mid 2017 and in mint condition they’re selling for $800-850

I figure somewhere between $500-600 is realistic and id be content with that as well.

If I cant get a solid number Ill keep it. The damage clears up after 20 mins of use and it doesnt even extend to the toolbar so its just more of an annoyance

Like what?

The 7 plus was the GOAT. 3 years later and it never stuttered once. Never any issues. Rock solid phone

That being said.. I recently got the XR and I’m happy so far. No issues.

Yeah this year’s phones are gonna have to blow me away and an extra camera lens isn’t enough. With next year supposed to be a big year for the iPhone I’m thinking waiting is the best option but this keynote will tell everything. They’re super uninspired any year they know they’re unveiling bull ****

Numbers are gonna tank heavy.

The majority of the population dont care about 3 camera lens, some extra editing tools, and the VX4700 processor

what else could you possibly want the phone to do?

their innovation will continue to be within their services department (card, pay, tv+, health)

as for hardware, you'll continue to see new bells and whistles like extra lenses on phones, sleep monitoring on watch, new materials & colors, bigger screens on macbooks with smaller bezels, improved performance across the board, etc...

Apple has always been concerned with improving ones life and hardware isn't necessarily the solution in today's world.

I was thinking about getting a XS Max off Swappa. What kind of problems have you guys had? Coming from a X.
Freezes here and there, sometimes slow to wake when I touch the screen. Doesn’t happen often, but I don’t ever remember my 7+ having these type of issues.

what else could you possibly want the phone to do?

their innovation will continue to be within their services department (card, pay, tv+, health)

as for hardware, you'll continue to see new bells and whistles like extra lenses on phones, sleep monitoring on watch, new materials & colors, bigger screens on macbooks with smaller bezels, improved performance across the board, etc...

Apple has always been concerned with improving ones life and hardware isn't necessarily the solution in today's world.

I want Pixel level photo's, that would get me to upgrade. 90hz refresh rate on the screen would be nice

Hmm idk if i should keep my 7+
Or get an 8+ or even wait til the 11 drops soon
Cause my charging port on my 7+ is giving me hella issues :smh:

Veeerrrrrry rarely the screen doesn’t come on when I pick it up and I’ll have to press the power button multiple times to get a response. Happens at the most once a month though.

Hmm idk if i should keep my 7+
Or get an 8+ or even wait til the 11 drops soon
Cause my charging port on my 7+ is giving me hella issues :smh:

What’s wrong?

You probably got some lint/dirt stuck in there (happened to me). Grab the SIM card tool and clean it out (or paper clip/needle)

I had an issue with mine it wouldn’t charge.. cable wouldn’t sit properly, etc. Went to apple and they cleaned it out with a paper clip.

Whole screen Touch ID
No notch
Extended battery life

All while having the shape of the iPhone 4 would be perfect.

ever since they released these rounded edged phones, i must use a case. too slippery.

Last edited:
Not with an all glass phone where it costs $500 to repair if you smash the back

It's part of the thrill of buying an expensive phone. The life span on these phones are like a year before the shiny upgrade comes out the next year. You have to enjoy your $1200 phone, not put it in a case while still ironically wanting a case that shows the apple logo lol. I only have a case on my iPad pro and I'm thinking about ditching it. The flex when the pencil just clips on the side :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom