Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Finally got this XR in from Swappa. Man it feels good to toss that 6s Plus to the side. Would have liked a blue or orange colored phone but I’ll settle for this red one.

Finally got this XR in from Swappa. Man it feels good to toss that 6s Plus to the side. Would have liked a blue or orange colored phone but I’ll settle for this red one.
Did this a couple months ago minus swappa. But yeah 6s to XR was solid.

How does swappa work? Looking to get someone an iPhone for their B-Day.

So the consensus is looking like there’s no need to upgrade Apple Watches this year if you have a series 4 already?

How does swappa work? Looking to get someone an iPhone for their B-Day.
It's the same as Ebay. Search for the type of phone you want and purchase it. If the phone isn't as advertised, you can send it back.

Had a problem a few months ago where I bought an Iphone 7 off somebody, but it had a problem called "Loop Disease" so a website admin helped me quickly get my money back.

Anyone have issues with one AirPod draining super fast? I charged mine at night, AirPods and Case are at 100%. Next morning and I pop them in and the right one gets to 0% while the left is at 80%.

They are only 2 months old, assuming I need to take them in and get a replacement. Curious if others had the same issue.

Anyone have issues with one AirPod draining super fast? I charged mine at night, AirPods and Case are at 100%. Next morning and I pop them in and the right one gets to 0% while the left is at 80%.

They are only 2 months old, assuming I need to take them in and get a replacement. Curious if others had the same issue.

Try a reset. Hold the button on the case for 15 seconds and pair it again.

Otherwise see apple.

Yeah this year’s phones are gonna have to blow me away and an extra camera lens isn’t enough. With next year supposed to be a big year for the iPhone I’m thinking waiting is the best option but this keynote will tell everything. They’re super uninspired any year they know they’re unveiling bull ****

XS Max is the goat.

Yep. Everything the X was but with a larger screen. I’m good with this for another year easily.

Still on my X. Love it still wouldn’t mind a larger screen though. Wouldn’t mind also not paying for a new phone either :lol:

So they just completely skipped ‘9’? :rofl:

Still on my X. Love it still wouldn’t mind a larger screen though. Wouldn’t mind also not paying for a new phone either :lol:

So they just completely skipped ‘9’? :rofl:

I’m with you fam.... got my X..the one I have is a new .... dropped it and used AppleCare and they gave me a new X back in Jan... but I’m going try and cop the new Pro model..

I’ve had this happen. I don’t understand why. But a reset should work. Also, I just take the right one out the case and put in right back and it “charges to 100% in like a minute. Kinda weird.

I’ve had this happen. I don’t understand why. But a reset should work. Also, I just take the right one out the case and put in right back and it “charges to 100% in like a minute. Kinda weird.
Happened to me once like 6 months ago

Never happened again

Might as well put that iPhone upgrade program to use.

Dumbbell-Shrugs.gif

Still rocking the X since it’s release day. Probably going to stick with it for a while like I did with the 6 plus.

With that said my girls XS MAX is way superior as far as camera quality goes. Got hers on launch day and out the box the picture difference was pretty noticeable. I swear Apple downgrades picture quality somehow once the new phone comes out :smh:

Back
Top Bottom