• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Imma have my X paid off in Nov

Dont feel the need to upgrade this year so im gonna enjoy having a paid off phone for the year

Same here. This might be the last time I pay a phone off monthly. Might save the money and just buy it off the day I get it. Can’t wait for my phone bill to drop.

Almost two years with my X and it is at 88%. You guys think that warrants a battery replacement? I have an appointment with Apple on Saturday for the "ghost touch" issue, so more than likely getting a new screen. Was thinking of just doing the battery at the same time if that is the case. Thoughts?

Almost two years with my X and it is at 88%. You guys think that warrants a battery replacement? I have an appointment with Apple on Saturday for the "ghost touch" issue, so more than likely getting a new screen. Was thinking of just doing the battery at the same time if that is the case. Thoughts?

What is the “ghost touch” issue?

Apple Announces Next Event for September 10, New iPhones Expected

Source:

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/0...2019-date-arcade-macbook-steve-jobs-cupertino

giphy.gif

I’ve had my XS max since the drop. Used a wireless charger about 98% of the time.

Anyone wanna compare their battery health for someone who uses a wire charger most of the time.

For those that don’t know how to do this.

Settings. - battery- battery health.

I’m at 89%

I use a wireless pad too but I’m on the iOS 13 beta

how much $ do you think they'll give me if i trade in my iphone xs for the iphone 11?
UnleS the 11 is something insane which doesn’t look like it

I’d stay with your XS

phone gonna be more than good for another year :lol:

Just my opinion of cours e

Bros. I finally caved and just decided to upgrade through Verizon for a new phone. XR at $20.83 a month. I may even switch to T-Mobile if the price is right in 90 days through their #GetOutOfTheRed program, and let them pay off the balance.

Anyhow, I need help. How do I go about charging this one 'properly'? I do not want to run into a situation of ******* the battery for an overcharge.

I don't know how new technology is but you want to keep it fully charged as long and often as possible. Draining it constantly destroys the electrons ability to hold charge over time.

Also, T-Mobile>>>>>>

I don't know how new technology is but you want to keep it fully charged as long and often as possible. Draining it constantly destroys the electrons ability to hold charge over time.

Also, T-Mobile>>>>>>

So keep it on charge? I thought that would kill the battery strength :lol: .

And yeah. I've been going back and forth with VZW & T-Mobile all week. TM told me in order to do the #GOOTR deal, I have to have my phone for at least 90 days. I think I can hold out for three months, and possibly switch so that TM pays off the rest of the phone for joining them as a new custy + start a contract with them.

Also, T-Mobile>>>>>>

Do not do this. Leaving it fully charged is not healthy for the battery.

Decided to give Swappa a second try. Just bought an unlocked Xr 128GB in mint condition for $695. Was that a good deal or could i have done bettee?

Coming from a 6S Plus btw

Saved roughly $100 from buying new. Not sure what type of warranty (if any) is included with swappa. You’d get 1 year buying new from Apple or your phone carrier.

Back
Top Bottom