Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So to confirm, i can plug a usb c external into the ipad pro now?

You can plug it in, but will the iOS 12 even read it?

You can. They demonstrated it.

You can plug an external into an iPad and use it.

You can plug your phone in and charge it, you can plug cameras and other usb-c compatible tech as long as the apps you’re using supports it and it will work

MacBook Air is pointless. Anyone looking to buy a notebook just get a 13inch Pro

You can plug your phone in and charge it, you can plug cameras and other usb-c compatible tech as long as the apps you’re using supports it and it will work

What about like a usb-c storage thumb drive ?

Meh, glad I copped the MB Pro TB this summer. Got a deal I couldn’t pass up. I’m still using the Air 2 iPad :lol:.

Also unlocking my MacBook with my watch is too wavy :nthat:

The new MacBook pro doesn't have HDMI port anymore right?

Nope

MBP no touchbar only has 2 thunderbolt 3 ports

Touchbar has 4 thunderbold 3's

Need a dongle for hdmi.

I'm personally running a thunderbolt 3 to displayport cable to my external and using one of the extra ports for power. I wish my display had usb-c or thunderbolt 3 so I could run power and video through one cable. But this setup eliminated me having to buy a dongle.

Waiting on those new LG displays to go on sale so I can try to get a display with thunderbolt 3

Nope

MBP no touchbar only has 2 thunderbolt 3 ports

Touchbar has 4 thunderbold 3's

Need a dongle for hdmi.

I'm personally running a thunderbolt 3 to displayport cable to my external and using one of the extra ports for power. I wish my display had usb-c or thunderbolt 3 so I could run power and video through one cable. But this setup eliminated me having to buy a dongle.

sheeeeit no HDMI port i minus whale cop the new Air im sure there will be HDMI dongles for that too...but that touchbar better FaceTime resolution and stuff might make me go back to the pro....decisions decisions

sheeeeit no HDMI port i minus whale cop the new Air im sure there will be HDMI dongles for that too...but that touchbar better FaceTime resolution and stuff might make me go back to the pro....decisions decisions

All depends tbh, I would say if your laptop use isn't heavily dependent on processing speed or anything like that, go for the Air. Just plz don't get the regular retina macbook at this point :lol:

But whatever dongles are out right now will work on the air, its using hte same ports as the current gen macbook pro's.

BUT the cable I copped was cheaper than a dongle, so when you cop I would suggest looking for the cable because you won't have to deal with buying a dongle, then dealing with 2 cables versus 1.

The last generation of macbook airs were tanks. I just wonder if this new gen will be aas trustworthy as the last gen. Because I work with some devs that are STILL using old macbook airs :lol:

All depends tbh, I would say if your laptop use isn't heavily dependent on processing speed or anything like that, go for the Air. Just plz don't get the regular retina macbook at this point :lol:

But whatever dongles are out right now will work on the air, its using hte same ports as the current gen macbook pro's.

BUT the cable I copped was cheaper than a dongle, so when you cop I would suggest looking for the cable because you won't have to deal with buying a dongle, then dealing with 2 cables versus 1.

The last generation of macbook airs were tanks. I just wonder if this new gen will be aas trustworthy as the last gen. Because I work with some devs that are STILL using old macbook airs :lol:

True true. The main thing i use my Macbooks HDMI port is to hook up my macbook to my tv to stream sports when its not a game on normal cable. I might just go back in for the pro since its what im used to now

15E4C2AA-0766-4BC3-AACB-1CACE5F88FC1.jpeg

2018 iPad Pro With 1TB Storage Has 6GB RAM, Lower Capacities Have 4GB
Oct 30, 2018 12:02 pm PDT by Mitchel Broussard

ipad-pro-2018-both-sizes.jpg

Jeeesh this thing is gonna be a major powerhouse with 6GB of ram if true.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any apps to store credit cards and like my license and health insurance cards

I have my credit card stored in my phone already in the wallet I think but I’m wondering about the other cards

honestly love the new redesign of the iPads. so pricey tho :sick: glad I don't need one ever :lol:

MacBook Air is pointless. Anyone looking to buy a notebook just get a 13inch Pro

Not that I don't believe you but they demonstrated this during the event? I only saw stuff about plugging in a Camera.

I have a TB USB C ssd and I was thinking on getting the 64gb iPad Pro and just watching movies from the external.

Not that I don't believe you but they demonstrated this during the event? I only saw stuff about plugging in a Camera.

I have a TB USB C ssd and I was thinking on getting the 64gb iPad Pro and just watching movies from the external.

28311-43806-000-3x2-USB-C-external-monitor-l.jpg

I’m assuming here, but theoretically you could buy this dongle - https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MJ1K2AM/A/usb-c-digital-av-multiport-adapter

And plug your external in through hdmi, your ssd in through usb c and use it like a normal laptop and open the file through iOS

Last edited:
you mean heart rate? don't think It can measure your blood pressure, that would be amazing

quote me if im wrong

I genuinely was wondering. one of the aunties here at work said it did that so i just ran with it...LOL

Back
Top Bottom