Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Prices in Germany are once again insane...

12,9” with 64gb €1.099
with 256gb €1.269
with 512gb €1.489

10,0” starting at €879

Plus another €350 for the pencil and keyboard

That’s almost €1.9k for the larger 512gb pro with accessories

I'm going to wait until I see the 11inch display in hand before I order.

I have the previous 12.9 and that thing is massive (but the screen size is amazing)

I wonder if the 11inch display is a sweet spot. I'm sure it'll sell the better out of the 2

Amazing how I can buy both iPad Pro and a Mac Mini for the same price as a top spec iPhone Xs Max

Just saw they finally updated the MacBook Air... wonder what the price is gonna be since a 13 inch pro is $1250 or $1300

Airs were affordable but POS so if It nots 999 base then its an L

they botched it.

how does a new air cost more than the OG?

5634AF32-D1FC-47C3-A8B2-BADC2434A8A5.png

Needed

I feel like they should’ve used Face ID on the new Air. After using it on 2 generations of iPhones, it feels like a step backwards having to use Touch ID again. I’m sure it’ll work great and be sufficient, but still...

It seemed like the presenter was insinuating that the RAM in the Mac Mini was upgradeable since he mentioned "SO-DIMMs". Not sure what the actual specs are or the cost but it's clutch nonetheless.

Since this is the most active apple thread figured I’d ask here.

My 2015 MacBook Pro Logicboard died a year ago , took it to apple they said it wasn’t damaged at all and was just a bad board . Didn’t have apple care , so they said they would repair it for $450.

I said f that and just bought an iPad Pro which was fine for what I needed.

Now I need a laptop again , if I get this Repaired do I risk the next Logicboard failing? I know they’re used . Trying to see if I should get this fixed or just get a new MacBook/non apple laptop.

Sometimes people gotta call me a second time for me to hear them , is it a phone issue ? Or maybe a T-Mobile to Verizon issue ?

Back
Top Bottom