• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
You’re right.

But they’ve disregarded AirPods for 2 years. Next year will make it 3. That’s flagrantly disrespectful. Coupled with the fact that Apple is just pretending like we forgot about AirPower.

True, but look at it this way, you're getting your moneys worth :lol:
At least by the time they release an update, you'll have gotten your full moneys use out of your current pair

Whats air power?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

MY MONEY IS GONE

AND THEY PLAYING GUCCI

APPLE THE ******* GOAT

man steve jobs must of threw a wrench in apple product lineup with that air.

Apple must of never thought the air would make it this long in the ecosystem.

apple must of betted on the 12 inch MacBook to take the place of the air.

but since the 12 inch MacBook couldn't replace the air

apple decides to revamp it and charge a $200 premium to tax people who still choose to own a air over a 12 inch MacBook and make up for lackluster sales of the MacBook.

makes no sense why the new air is more than the old air when the only difference is the screen smh

both of those laptops are damn near the exact same now besides the air having 1 extra port.

i waited this long and still not sure if i should pull the trigger smh.

end rant. Tim Cook needs to go.

Last edited:
So the display of the 12,9 iPad Pro remains the same size, only the body is reduced.

Not sure if I like this. I hoped for a bigger display

Mans just compared ipad pro graphics to an xbox one x

USB-C can connect it to a display, and charge an iphone :wow: :pimp:

So the display of the 12,9 iPad Pro remains the same size, only the body is reduced.

Not sure if I like this. I hoped for a bigger display

Bruh, the display is a foot long. How much larger do we need it? :lol:

But a 13inch pro would have been boss

apple pencil wireless charging from the ipad pro :pimp:

connects magnetically :pimp: :pimp:

DAWG JUST TAKE THIS CASH

The phone, iPad and MacBook really has replaced my 2 4K 60” TV’s. It’s like a chore to sit in the living room now. Crazy. I might be down for a pro

Mans just compared ipad pro graphics to an xbox one x

USB-C can connect it to a display, and charge an iphone :wow: :pimp:

Bruh, the display is a foot long. How much larger do we need it? :lol:

But a 13inch pro would have been boss

xbox 1 s not an x

With adobe announcing dedicated iPad versions of Photoshop and Illustrator, this will be so good for work :pimp:

xbox 1 s not an x

*Corrected

You're right. But my whole thing is, until they start creating games that have full gamepad support and that are full ports of their console counterparts, the graphics in that sense mean nothing to me.

Apple needs to create a service or team up with a service like Nvida geforce now where you can pay a fee and stream games and take advantage of the graphics over wifi/network.

Man is explaining how 2k works... Like we don't know how 2k works :lol:

edit : yeah, that 2k demo was cringe :lol: dope how they are taking advantage of the graphics tho. Next time have just have Chris Smooth demo it for us

it might be time for me to replace my current MacBook Air with a 10.5 iPad Pro.

sad i been trying to hold off replacing my laptop but it seems apple cares more about the iPad than they do the air or laptops. I have a first gen iPad pro that's nice but i wasn't sold on it until i saw the new iPad pro and new air. Might end up with a new pro smh.

Dual Core-Y series, no more ports, no more magsafe, ****** keyboard, $1199 starting point, no quad-core, crappy butterfly keyboard, USB-C only.......

Just saw they finally updated the MacBook Air... wonder what the price is gonna be since a 13 inch pro is $1250 or $1300

Airs were affordable but POS so if It nots 999 base then its an L

Back
Top Bottom