Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Apple hates Canadian iPhone users.

iPad 11inch $799 USD - $999 in Canada
iPhone XR $799 USD- $1029 in Canada

iPhone XS $999 in US - $1379 in Canada
iPad 12.9inch $999 in US - $1249 in Canada

What the f?

Just look at the € prices and you won’t be unsatisfied with the Canadian prices ever again.

Euro prices are high cause products sold there have 2 years warranty (whereas 1 year in North America) and VAT (tax) is included.

Apple only offers 1 year full warranty in Germany. In the second year, the customer has to prove, that the technical problem is not caused by using the device. Which is almost impossible.
In the end you need them, to be willing to help you.

Regarding the price:

iPad 12,9” starts at $999. With e.g. 8% state tax you pay $1078.

In Europe the iPad 12,9” starts at €1099.
€1099 equals to $1252

Apple only offers 1 year full warranty in Germany. In the second year, the customer has to prove, that the technical problem is not caused by using the device. Which is almost impossible.
In the end you need them, to be willing to help you.

Regarding the price:

iPad 12,9” starts at $999. With e.g. 8% state tax you pay $1078.

In Europe the iPad 12,9” starts at €1099.
€1099 equals to $1252

19% VAT in Germany though..

$999USD x 19% tax = 1188USD = €1040

apple sells for 1099, so €60 more but you also get that additional year of warranty .. even if you have to "prove" it's a technical problem then it's still an additional year of product support whereas in north america after 1 year you're SOL unless you bought extended warranty or there's a recall.

For all my Mac heads in here, any fix for the OS Mojave battery drain?
My laptop drains like 30% overnight now, it was 2% max on High Sierra :stoneface:

For all my Mac heads in here, any fix for the OS Mojave battery drain?
My laptop drains like 30% overnight now, it was 2% max on High Sierra :stoneface:
noticed mines drains much quicker as well and I don't have jack open in general

I'm either using word or safari lol

Mad annoying. There's a 21 page thread on the Apple Forums about it, but no solid fix. A bunch of work arounds that I haven't tried. I wanna downgrade to High Sierra but that's mad work.

I copped my iPhone X a little less than 1 year ago and my maximum battery capacity is down to 87% already :sick::sick::sick::smh:

I feel like it should have decreased a lot slower. My girl got her X around the same time and hers is still like 94% at maximum capacity...

I copped my iPhone X a little less than 1 year ago and my maximum battery capacity is down to 87% already :sick::sick::sick::smh:

I feel like it should have decreased a lot slower. My girl got her X around the same time and hers is still like 94% at maximum capacity...

Yeah got mine on release date , mine is 98%

65B2778B-DDE0-4BBA-A9AE-070DD95702CF.png
8+ at one year

Battery capacity after a year has a lot of different factors. How often you charge your phone, if you keep it charging even when it hit 100%, if you use legit chargers or not, constantly plugging/unplugging the phone throughout the day, etc. Someone who has their phone last all day due to minimal use will have a longer lasting battery life span

Reactions: ARK
currently my 2017 X is 93%. I knew from day 1 to put it on low power mode. it’s the way.
5111D0F0-CD80-4AD2-9007-2D564D5564FE.png

Mad annoying. There's a 21 page thread on the Apple Forums about it, but no solid fix. A bunch of work arounds that I haven't tried. I wanna downgrade to High Sierra but that's mad work.
I was hesitant to upgrade but I have a weird fetish with updating everything soon as I get notice

knew there would be some type of issue :lol:

Back
Top Bottom