Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What's included? box? gb? condition? Depending what you're asking I might be interested.

White, unlocked, some scratches on the back, a small chip, volume keys don't work, 16gb, OG box no accessories and a used tech 21 case

Missing my android
tired.gif
I'm going through withdrawal pains as well
Unless the 7 is revolutionary I'm going back to android
Man the notification system is ATROCIOUS smh

I know this question has probably been asked a million times in here and its all preference, but I'm having trouble deciding on which color I should get? What color did you guys go for? I love em all!

I came from a Gold iPhone so I went with a Space Gray color option this time.

-Drew

I know this question has probably been asked a million times in here and its all preference, but I'm having trouble deciding on which color I should get? What color did you guys go for? I love em all!
I came from a gold 5s and ordered the rosegold.

I needed a long time to decide tho.

In my opinion it's all about the exposure/light in the apple store.

At release day I looked at it in an apple store and it looked pink. At this time I was ready to go with gold again.

But then I went to 2 different apple stores, which aren't in a mall. So I was able to see the rosegold iphone under natural day light and not this massive artificial light in the usual apple store.

Under natural light it looks elegant and not tacky in my opinion.

[rant]Seriously apple? I've filled out your goddamn 3 security questions a half a dozen times already. Now it puts me in an endless loop where I can't even purchase songs. The hell part of the game is it to make it difficult for consumers to pay for goods. :smh:[/rant]

My 6+ is slow. AF

Did you do any recent os updates? Ever since iOS 9 came out after every update I'm slow for a few days an after I reset my phone seems to be good. Also I notice that low power mode slows down performance.

Traded to a 6S+ and glad I did. Had a 6S but the plus is definitely the way to go. Anyone else feel wifi is slower than data? Could it be a router issue?

so ive been having two problems lately, when i unlock the phone its on portrait mode and then switches back.

also my phone doesnt connect to wifi. it pops up and connects in the settings but the icon doesnt appear at the top. its not my connection at home because my iPad and PS4 are connected. it also doesnt connect at work.

does anybody know any quick online iPhone 6 factory unlock services? also not to pricey... around 50.

Thanks in advance

Has anyone had any problems with the charging the phone? When i plug my phone in sometimes the charger wiggles, causin my phone to charge or not charge. Ive used diffrent chargers and its the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom