• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Except the bottom 

i know it''s just the bottom, but id rather just have it

don't mind that bad installation this person did

Last edited:
What kinda apps yall rockin with?
iCleaner (idk how effective it still is, but it's like a defrag for your phone, had it since the 3GS days and I'm assuming iOS is less bloated now)

Relax Melodies (idk about ya'll but I can't sleep with complete silence, this has those nature sounds and weird random noises that help me sleep)

Flow Free (Game, highly addicting if you're into puzzle solving...pretty decent time consumer, I excercise my brain a bit when I play it)

Fragment (Editing, doing weird stuff to your pics if you're into that)

beFunky (more weird picture effects, it also doubles as a collage maker)

Other than that, just the 4-5 bank/credit card apps and that's it

I never have enough time to BE on my phone so I don't have many things on it

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold my 16gb 6+ for $420 and bought a 128gb 6+ with apple care plus for another year for $475

Winning :pimp:

Sold it on swappa

Listed it cheap and sold within a few hours

Bought the phone on macrumors, can only get on market place if you been a member for few months and have 200+ posts I think

Guys, should i wait until the iPhone 7 or get the iphone 6s next month? Should I wait the extra 10 months? I have a 16 gb iphone 5s right now with 2.1 gb left. What should I do? Will the iphonne 7 be that much better than 6s?

Guys, should i wait until the iPhone 7 or get the iphone 6s next month? Should I wait the extra 10 months? I have a 16 gb iphone 5s right now with 2.1 gb left. What should I do? Will the iphonne 7 be that much better than 6s?
I own the 5s at the moment and my 6s will be delivered by the end of the month.

I always go for the s-models, because I prefer their improved features/tech over "just" the new design and minor feature updates of each new model like iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7....

Also the s-models get all the "problems" of the previous model fixed.

It's just my opinion, but I think that one can't do anything wrong with choosing the s-models.

copped the 128 gig iPad mini 4 since my 64 gig mini (first version) is starting to lag

**** is LIT

I'd say that's a good deal

Maybe offer lower and see if he bites but a 2 year old MacBook

what stuff should i be looking out for when I meet up with him?

what should I do to check to see if the laptop is still in good condition?

Yes do not use them..I did on my previous iPhone 5 and I say it lost about 30% of its battery life..

Never again

What falls in the unauthorized catagory?
Like cheap chargers from 7 eleven or any cable that isn't the regular white cable ?

Just never heard that info before

My girl says the same thing, anything other than apple ruins your battery and I think it's true

My car charger probably destroys my batteries, all my 6+ have horrible battery life

What falls in the unauthorized catagory?
Like cheap chargers from 7 eleven or any cable that isn't the regular white cable ?
Just never heard that info before

Yes any non-Apple chargers..id rather let my phone die if that (unauthorized) was the only charger available

Apple chargers are at least $30..u can get them less used..but only use them

Last edited:
I'm glad i made the switch now
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom