• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

I'm going through withdrawal pains as well

Missing my android
tired.gif
What do you guys miss specifically? What do you miss the most?
1. Being able to see my missed notifications on the top of the screen no matter what app I am currently in. I also miss having a notification light

2. Having the ability to share anything with any app. In iOS it seems like you can only share to the Mail and Messages apps

3. Having no haptic feedback while typing has probably been the hardest thing to adjust to

Take the hit on eBay for ease of use. You'll sell it within 30 min. 100% serious.

Yea I've sold on eBay acouple times but was flabbergasted by the price of the fees when I sold a pair of shoes lol, I'll most likely go it as an auction to see how much I can get for it, did some calcs and it'll be about a 21$ fee charge

Any deals for Black Friday through Verizon?
there has already been some great deals for VZW.  Such as the LG G4 deal with  $300 trade in credit for a working smartphone plus the $200 LG rebate.

If you're talking about iphones, there is the $300 trade in for a working smartphone for a new line or by  switching to Verizon.  that is still active.  That's how I got my 6s+ rose gold.  

If you have Fios, that 300 credit becomes $500 for EACH line you open.

i doubt VZW has a BF sale for iphones; I've already asked the reps and they doubt the new models will be discounted since they weren't discounted last BF and were obviously recently released.

Last edited:
i tried to get my camera fixed from the recall for the 6+ with apple

unless your camera isnt focusing at all, dont even bother going, some nerd will turn you away..

Tried to sell on CL, Swappa, and ended up selling on eBay cause they had some special where the fee would only be $5. It's a risk but just be smart, eBay will be your best bet. Got $430 for my 64GB space gray 6.

Any deals for Black Friday through Verizon?
there has already been some great deals for VZW.  Such as the LG G4 deal with  $300 trade in credit for a working smartphone plus the $200 LG rebate.

If you're talking about iphones, there is the $300 trade in for a working smartphone for a new line or by  switching to Verizon.  that is still active.  That's how I got my 6s+ rose gold.  

If you have Fios, that 300 credit becomes $500 for EACH line you open.

i doubt VZW has a BF sale for iphones; I've already asked the reps and they doubt the new models will be discounted since they weren't discounted last BF and were obviously recently released.

Thanks. I'm just looking to upgrade and trade in my 5s and get the 6s. They lowered the trade in value to $148 now I believe, was hoping it would be at least $200. Gonna wait and hope for another promo within the next couple weeks

So I tired listing my item on eBay but I can't because I don't have a credit card on file, anyone know what I can do (I don't have a credit card)

I know this question has probably been asked a million times in here and its all preference, but I'm having trouble deciding on which color I should get? What color did you guys go for? I love em all!

I know this question has probably been asked a million times in here and its all preference, but I'm having trouble deciding on which color I should get? What color did you guys go for? I love em all!

i went wit Space Grey coming from a white iPhone 5. i initially wanted the Rose Gold but IMO it looked too pink in certain lighting for my taste..

Back
Top Bottom