Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Sprint iPhone 4 doesn't even have a sim slot b. The iPhone 4s does and can be unlocked but it the sprint version does not have all GSM bands. When the 5s was released Apple started manufacturing phones that had all bands enabled.

Sprint iPhone 4 doesn't even have a sim slot b. The iPhone 4s does and can be unlocked but it the sprint version does not have all GSM bands. When the 5s was released Apple started manufacturing phones that had all bands enabled.

And even then, sprint was always iffy.

I nearly bought a sprint iPhone 6 thinking it would work for Verizon and was told it wouldn't

Yeah I think sprint phones can only be unlocked for international travel. Their phones won't unlocked for other U.S. carriers

i'm not sure. it was on top of the toilet stall divider and i hit it over to the other side. didn't see how it landed.

Have any of y'all had issues with your time changing after DST? I have a 6S and am in Vegas but the time zone keeps switching to Denver
mean.gif

having landscape rotation issues with 6sPlus.

usually when i hit home button and leave an app, my homescreen is in landscape mode?

happens every so often, anyone elses do this? 

Can anyone recommend a good case for the 6+? I heard Spigen and Tech21 were good but I would like to see what you guys have got on, preferable a case that looks nice on the Space Grey joint.

Last edited:
having landscape rotation issues with 6sPlus.

usually when i hit home button and leave an app, my homescreen is in landscape mode?

happens every so often, anyone elses do this? 

Mine does this. It's quite annoying. Sometimes it gets stuck there too.

Can anyone recommend a good case for the 6+? I heard Spigen and Tech21 were good but I would like to see what you guys have got on, preferable a case that looks nice on the Space Grey joint.
I have an Incipio Case on my 6+. Its a combination of rubber followed by a hard shell in black.

It annoys me that the only iPhone with the black front is the Space Grey. I hate the white faces on the iPhones, but they got the best iPhone color IMO with silver.l

Back
Top Bottom