• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
2 reasons why ? kind of srs 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
are they cell phone companies really doing away with the 2 year upgrade plan?

if so, I just got my 6S a couple weeks ago, and I want to know if i should get applecare.

I mean, i'm not trying to pay damm near $1k for a phone. I'll ride this til it dies.

if that's the case, then applecare would be the way to go, right?>

I know i asked this before (with only a couple of responses), but is applecare worth it?

Depends on how careful you are. Prices might have gone up but I didn't have AppleCare and earlier this year paid like $269 for a replacement 6 out of warranty when I dropped my phone. But that's cause it was all bent, sometimes you might just have to replace the screen which is cheaper. AppleCare you pay like $99/129 for it and $80 for each replacement limited to 2. Like I said this was earlier so prices have probably gone up.

I was blessed with some useful info tonight. The 6s+ supports chargers up to 2A, however the one that comes in the box is only 1A. So if you guys have an iPad charger laying around ( I have a 2A Samsung one), it will charge your phone a lot faster.

screen on my 6+ shattered. dropped caseless while using an olloclip. took it to apple to use my apple care to fix. dude said my phone was also bent. $80 for a whole new phone was nice.

Sprint phones only work for sprint and some pre paid services

They won't work on T-Mobile att or Verizon

Back
Top Bottom