Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I swear to god fedex has to be the worse parcel service ever.

My phone gets shipped from a town 40 miles west of me but fedex send it 80 miles east of me to Newark :rofl:

Hopefully my phone should be here Monday or Tuesday

I swear to god fedex has to be the worse parcel service ever.

My phone gets shipped from a town 40 miles west of me but fedex send it 80 miles east of me to Newark :rofl:

Hopefully my phone should be here Monday or Tuesday

Nah... that's gotta go to UPS.

Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but when i check the tracking it said "item was left at our facility. We will reschedule deliver as soon as possible".... WTH?! who does that??

Craigslist -- $440 for unlocked iPhone Space Gray 6 64GB [comes with case + Zagg screen protector + all accessories]

Yes or nah? Reason: copping upgrades for my entire family.

Last edited:
Just picked up a 6s Plus. How do I jailbreak this thing?

Quick search on google and it's telling me to download parallels and Windows 10?

Good chance Verizon will have some type of promo for the 6s for Black Friday?
They're only giving $150 credit for the 5s now, wondering if I should hold off and hope some new promo comes out and give you more money

Since when does BestBuy not give out info over the phone. I called Saturday to see if they had any Space Gray 6s Pluses in stock and they're like "we can't give information over the phone about inventory". I'm trying to avoid that drive out there for nothing.

I'm having a problem syncing my iphone to itunes. I downloaded itunes 12.3.1 and now when I try and sync my iphone it doesn't sync up. Like nothing happens. I'm on windows 10 btw.

If I usually sync to my macbook, wouldn't it give me so problems if im trying to jailbreak? Since it requires me to use a windows computer. 

Trying to jailbreak 9.0.2.

Got my dbrand skin :pimp: :pimp:

No more blow dryer at the crib now that I'm a bachelor again :smh:

got mine today and just put it on.

pretty good. def a pain in the ***.

especially those corners.

now I'm kinda nervous to handle the phone worried about messing up the corners.

let's see how long this lasts lol.

Got my dbrand skin :pimp: :pimp:

No more blow dryer at the crib now that I'm a bachelor again :smh:

got mine today and just put it on.

pretty good. def a pain in the ***.

especially those corners.

now I'm kinda nervous to handle the phone worried about messing up the corners.

let's see how long this lasts lol.
Dope.. Did you use a blowdryer.

Still unsure why I ordered upper/lower doesn't seem necessary :lol:

Also you use the full back or one that shows the lines.. Imma go with the full

Last edited:

Still unsure why I ordered upper/lower doesn't seem necessary :lol:

I did the full.

lol yea I dunno why they made me order both if they were just gonna give me the full one but whatever.

I got the matte black for a space grey plus.

it came out pretty good but I'm a fanatic when it comes to detail so I've literally been playing with it since my last reply.

I used the blow dryer because the edges and corners won't sit as well if you don't. I strongly suggest doing it.

wish I had an extra phone around to take pics but I'll throw them up when my girl gets home

Still unsure why I ordered upper/lower doesn't seem necessary
laugh.gif

I did the full.

lol yea I dunno why they made me order both if they were just gonna give me the full one but whatever.

I got the matte black for a space grey plus.

it came out pretty good but I'm a fanatic when it comes to detail so I've literally been playing with it since my last reply.

I used the blow dryer because the edges and corners won't sit as well if you don't. I strongly suggest doing it.

wish I had an extra phone around to take pics but I'll throw them up when my girl gets home
nthat.gif
I got Matte black as well for a space grey regular 6s.

Yeah, I def wasn't going to do it without the blow dryer 
laugh.gif
.. gonna have to hit up the BMs to borrow her dryer 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

I dunno what the hell is wrong with my 6. Last month it disabled my wifi connection on its own but rebooting it fixed it. Now it's doing the same thing but won't connect to wifi anymore. So annoying.

Back
Top Bottom