• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I did mine without a blow dryer

and I have matte white
smokin.gif
How'd that turn out 
nerd.gif

@amarano  good looks, hopefully mine turns out something close to that.

Last edited:
Good chance Verizon will have some type of promo for the 6s for Black Friday?
They're only giving $150 credit for the 5s now, wondering if I should hold off and hope some new promo comes out and give you more money
Should of sold it on eBay 2 weeks back. eBay did the $5 final value phone deal. I got $210 shipped for my 16GB 5s and only paid $5 in eBay fees? Great deal. Basically paid the tax and upgrade fee for the 6s.

I just sold my 64 gb 5s for $275 plus shipping. just throw that thing on ebay

Thinking about getting the 6s for Xmas. Switching from an HTC One M9. Any previous Android users who switched over? and just how good/bad is the battery?

I have a 6s Plus and the battery is amazing. Some days I don't even have to charge my phone. It'll easily last you all day with light usage and power saving mode is even better.

Then again I'm coming from an S4 with a a cracked screen and a battery life of about three hours.:lol:

Can't front, I do miss Android though. Still have my old phone for streaming with my Fire TV.

Last edited:
Leaving Android after two years of trying it but im switching back to iPhone asap

Gonna be in this thread often once my 6S comes in

Last edited:
I have a 6s Plus and the battery is amazing. Some days I don't even have to charge my phone. It'll easily last you all day with light usage and power saving mode is even better.

Then again I'm coming from an S4 with a a cracked screen and a battery life of about three hours.:lol:

Can't front, I do miss Android though. Still have my old phone for streaming with my Fire TV.

Same boat. Anything compared to my old Nexus 5 was gonna be good, but the 6s + battery is incredible

hey what's up guys. quick question.

I put my iPhone 6 on Craigslist but didn't factory reset yet.

someone asked if it is iCloud locked. I looked it up briefly and don't want this to hinder my sale.

is there a way to do a factory reset and not worry about this happening. it seems as though it happens to stolen phones but I want to avoid it happening if I can, before resetting to sell.

any input?

someone asked if it is iCloud locked. I looked it up briefly and don't want this to hinder my sale.

is there a way to do a factory reset and not worry about this happening. it seems as though it happens to stolen phones but I want to avoid it happening if I can, before resetting to sell.

any input?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you just log out of iCloud on your phone and then do a factory reset?

No one will (or should) buy if it's iCloud locked, has a blacklisted IMEI, or has Find my iPhone activated.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you just log out of iCloud on your phone and then do a factory reset?

No one will (or should) buy if it's iCloud locked, has a blacklisted IMEI, or has Find my iPhone activated.

yea I'm just trying to find the best course of action for me to set my phone up to sell.

it's been a while since I sold an iPhone.

Last edited:
T-Mobile employees helped me out on getting on to Jump On Demand from my iPhone 6. Walked out with a 6S since they didnt have any 6S+, but with Jump On Demand i can walk in ay time and trade up to the plus which ill do sometime this week. Btw I have the 6S 16gb so I didnt have to pay a dime today. :smokin Enjoying all the updates until I have time to walk in and order a 6S+

any input?
just sign out of icloud

I think i'm done with iPhones after my contract is up. My phone still won't connect to wifi. I tried to backup my phone on iTunes so I can restore it. It won't backup for some reason. The photo app and image capture still don't work so I can't transfer all my photos to my computer. apple needs to stop the bs and just let me be able to pull up files from my phone and to drop them when connected with the usb cable.

I think i'm done with iPhones after my contract is up. My phone still won't connect to wifi. I tried to backup my phone on iTunes so I can restore it. It won't backup for some reason. The photo app and image capture still don't work so I can't transfer all my photos to my computer. apple needs to stop the bs and just let me be able to pull up files from my phone and to drop them when connected with the usb cable.

I've been able to pull off pictures and videos through windows since the original iPhone...

I used to be able to do that on my pc, it won't even read my phone anymore. I have a mac-mini now and it's useless. My phone must be garbage, it doesn't work with anything.

Snapchat's latest update gives you 3D Touch from the home screen and the options to open a chat or add a friend.

This Verizon 6 was a good ride but I'm probably gonna flip it to cop a 6p. I know this isn't true but I don't seem to find as many apps i did on my Android device. iMessage is super :pimp: and the camera was the best i've used personally in a phone but it's too small for my tastes and drops more calls than I can afford coming from a Motorola. Worst come to worse ill get rid of that and cop a 6+ lol.

eBay still protects sellers moreso than buyers correct?

Finally got the phone I was looking for, kind of. I was on the hunt for the 64gb S, all they had was rose gold, dude was like we have a Space Gray S Plus, 64gb. Couldn't pass it up.

Back
Top Bottom