Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
upgraded to the 6S+ a few days ago for cheap (after selling my 6+)

worth it for the speed and camera alone :pimp:

also got gold.. never had a white iPhone before and felt like getting something new (have had black all my life)

OT - where is the best online site to buy used macbooks from 2011-2012?  Macforums has a minimum post count just to see their marketplace.

Where's the best place to get brand new 6s? I assume I have to pay full retail? No where tiny bit cheaper? Wanna get one for my girl for Christmas so even a little under retail would be nice but full price it's ok if I have to from Apple lol

Where's the best place to get brand new 6s? I assume I have to pay full retail? No where tiny bit cheaper? Wanna get one for my girl for Christmas so even a little under retail would be nice but full price it's ok if I have to from Apple lol

There's prolly Black Friday deals at places like best buy

hi all- i want to get my wife a macbook pro for christmas.

are there any places that have specials on them?

i know apple products rarely go on sale but it never hurts to ask....

hi all- i want to get my wife a macbook pro for christmas.

are there any places that have specials on them?

i know apple products rarely go on sale but it never hurts to ask....

wait til Black Friday I got mine at the Apple Store and it was $100 off i believe that's every year and if u are a student U get a discount anytime

There's prolly Black Friday deals at places like best buy

I don't even think Best Buy sells any iPhones for full price, it's all through contract and upgrades

I don't think you can buy one out right

I don't even think Best Buy sells any iPhones for full price, it's all through contract and upgrades

I don't think you can buy one out right
i dont think any store can sell an iphone without a contract only place you can buy it is apple 

iPad Pro out
pimp.gif
I'm really considering getting it (cellular+WIFI 128). Im just looking for a good case as well right now.

I'm really considering getting it (cellular+WIFI 128). Im just looking for a good case as well right now.
My boss gave me the green light to order 5 for the office. $1,600 out the door for 128gb cellular+wifi, pen and case.

Is the sale good?

And yea I figured, would have been nice to say a tiny bit but apple don't give deals on the phones ever not even 1% off lol
not sure but hey youre saving money lol & word im buying a 700$ phone and you cant even throw in a case for free?

iPad Pro out :pimp:

As soon as I can get it on my JUMP on demand plan on Tmobile, its copped :pimp:

Just messed around with it today at the Apple store. That screen real estate is amazing. Watching games on Fox Sports 1 and MSNBC apps saturday mornings :wow: :wow:

I finally came around to this 6s plus
smokin.gif

And i was thinking of going with slickwraps instead of dbrand, because slickwraps covers the edges and bottom of the phone 

Last edited:
I finally came around to this 6s plus:smokin

And i was thinking of going with slickwraps instead of dbrand, because slickwraps covers the edges and bottom of the phone 

Dbrand does cover the sides but not the bottom, does slickwraps offer any different colors or finished as opposed to dbrand?

Back
Top Bottom