Anyone receive their $5 for $20 Gift Card from Amazon yet???

I just ordered 1 and I didn't bother doing anymore.
I got the email early today and I just added the card to my Amazon account.

A lot of people who bought multiples got their oder reduced to one.   There were some people who managed to get a few and they are stackable.

It looks like they're charging $10...I've gotten 1/20 
laugh.gif
. I'm not expecting anymore. I have over 20+ $5 LS credit.

This thread might be locked fyi, with or without referral links.

It looks like they're charging $10...I've gotten 1/20 
laugh.gif
. I'm not expecting anymore. I have over 20+ $5 LS credit.

This thread might be locked fyi, with or without referral links.

I just ordered 1 and I didn't bother doing anymore.
I got the email early today and I just added the card to my Amazon account.

A lot of people who bought multiples got their oder reduced to one.   There were some people who managed to get a few and they are stackable.

i got 1/4.

one of them, when i click the "get my amzon gc" link, it says "Purchase not found"

another, there were no purchases found even though i got the e-mail and clicked the link.

another, i havent received an e-mail.

i got 1/4.

one of them, when i click the "get my amzon gc" link, it says "Purchase not found"

another, there were no purchases found even though i got the e-mail and clicked the link.

another, i havent received an e-mail.

i ordered 12 got one. my girl ordered one and didnt get anything. livingsocial is pathetic. ill never mess w/ them again. i got 12 emails saying all my gift card codes were ready, only one was there. And I got charged for it, when there was like 20 nters that used my link. SMh

i ordered 12 got one. my girl ordered one and didnt get anything. livingsocial is pathetic. ill never mess w/ them again. i got 12 emails saying all my gift card codes were ready, only one was there. And I got charged for it, when there was like 20 nters that used my link. SMh

Ordered 7, received 1 so far. Hopefully the multiple orders are taking a little longer to process. 
laugh.gif

And I didn't even receive an email saying that I got it, I just luckily logged into one of my accounts I made for the hell of it, and there it was.

Ordered 7, received 1 so far. Hopefully the multiple orders are taking a little longer to process. 
laugh.gif

And I didn't even receive an email saying that I got it, I just luckily logged into one of my accounts I made for the hell of it, and there it was.

I hopped on someone else's referral link and I think they charged me $10, this happen to anyone else? I didn't even do the infinite loop combo that a lot of people did lol

I hopped on someone else's referral link and I think they charged me $10, this happen to anyone else? I didn't even do the infinite loop combo that a lot of people did lol

They were all messed up. It wasn't worth the time and effort to support something like this.. My purchase changed from $5 to $10. But I guess a few others still got theirs for that $5 dollar price. I can't support flip flopping Terms of Service. Even when it turns out, I may have been okay..

They were all messed up. It wasn't worth the time and effort to support something like this.. My purchase changed from $5 to $10. But I guess a few others still got theirs for that $5 dollar price. I can't support flip flopping Terms of Service. Even when it turns out, I may have been okay..

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

people should figure out no matter how good it seems if its too good to be true the company will do what benefits them and not terms of service 
i heard you could only apply 1 per amazon account 

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

people should figure out no matter how good it seems if its too good to be true the company will do what benefits them and not terms of service 
i heard you could only apply 1 per amazon account 

did you have to log back into that site to get the card or did they email you the card code?

edit: nvm logged into the site and got my code, seems like its only one code per credit card.. others didn't go through
mad.gif

did you have to log back into that site to get the card or did they email you the card code?

edit: nvm logged into the site and got my code, seems like its only one code per credit card.. others didn't go through
mad.gif

I ordered 3, canceled 1.

Now there's a charge of 30, and an extra 5 on my account.

Still don't have codes.

Yes I'm jelly.

Back
Top Bottom