anyone not into shoes anymore?

I don't even remember the last Jordan that I bought...but I caved in to the XI/XII pack.
I put it up for sale though...just tired of the low quality and the fact that I spent 300 in one go.

The only pair I have left are my grails, 99 IV's...which I'll just probably keep and rock from time to time. But all I wear nowadays are boat shoes,birkenstocks (someone stole my rainbows =/) and vans...

I am into shoes as in the fact that I still like them...

However, I don't really buy many any more, or any at all really, because the shoe game is just awful. 14 year old kids camping out with their mothers forshoes, massive reselling (doesn't really bother me, just makes things more expensive), and the endless hype. Plus, I'd rather use money to trade stocksand commodities. And I no longer think I'll make the NBA.

I'm still into them, but nowhere near how much I was into them when I was in high school. I think it's becoming a fad to try to wear the newest Jordansor SB retros or whatever. I'll admit I used to buy all the new Jordans when they came out just because I thought it was cool or whatever, but now I justbuy what I like. I've also gotten away from Jordans and now like Air Maxes a lot.

for Jordans I bought all the ones I've wanted and sold the rest. Don't plan on buying any in the near-future. Maybe bought like 10 pair of shoes in2008, definitely calming down.

Ehh, I've calmed down considerably, I still buy but I prioritize my spending now, and shoes is ALWAYS last.

Damn im gettin old
frown.gif

...whatever
glasses.gif

I'm still into them, but as of now I'm slowing down and watch what I'm spending this year. I'm trying to get back into school and perhaps get aplace of my own. Shoes will always be my love though.

i really haven't been since beginning of high school, i still like shoes, but not anywhere close to the level i was at before. i did cop the XI/XII pack,but i don't make too many shoe purchases nowadays.

I feel myself slowly growing out of collecting. Actually, If I can get the kicks I want, I should be finished by april.

nope. i havent been coppin jays like i used to but i been grabbing hella nike retros lately (pennys,pippens,etc)

haven't brought a pair since the Aqua 8s. I pretty much done with buying sneakers. i already got enough to last for the rest of my life. as i got older,priorities started to change.

The reason posts like this exist is because ya bandwagon sneaker heads/fans

Half the people or more that posted sayin na not into em nomore are barely in college

I been into sneakers since 1988 when I was 8 and ill never be out the shoe game because theres somthin about certain nike/jordan sneakers for me thats justlove at first site and for those of u that dont understand this then u dont understand true sneaker heads.

Im 28 about to get married uproot and settle down n start a family all of wich is way more important than sneakers but there will always be a few sneakers Iwill want to get aslong as it doesnt bankrupt you or come b4 bills,kids etc then ya good.

I have slowed down alot n next year will do even more simply buying shoes that I deem must haves for me and I will regret down the line if I pass up.PurpleFoams.Griffeys,OG SC Highs and Barkleys.

Sneakers are a part of my life a part of wat makes me me that will never die this was never a fad or somthin I did to impress anybody this is somthing thatcomes from my heart some here will understand and alot wont being a sneakerhead is in my soul untill the day I die.

Peace
Scottie

Dont buy jordans anymore I like casual skate shoes now days. They look much better in jeans and its time to get on my grown man look.

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Half the people or more that posted sayin na not into em nomore are barely in college

I been into sneakers since 1988 when I was 8 and ill never be out the shoe game because theres somthin about certain nike/jordan sneakers for me thats just love at first site and for those of u that dont understand this then u dont understand true sneaker heads.

Im 28 about to get married uproot and settle down n start a family all of wich is way more important than sneakers but there will always be a few sneakers I will want to get aslong as it doesnt bankrupt you or come b4 bills,kids etc then ya good.

I have slowed down alot n next year will do even more simply buying shoes that I deem must haves for me and I will regret down the line if I pass up.Purple Foams.Griffeys,OG SC Highs and Barkleys.

Sneakers are a part of my life a part of wat makes me me that will never die this was never a fad or somthin I did to impress anybody this is somthing that comes from my heart some here will understand and alot wont being a sneakerhead is in my soul untill the day I die.

Peace
Scottie

blog much?

ive been more crazy about shoes then evr b4. but wen i think about it im lyk wtfudge man. spending mad money on stuff lyk this that i aint goin to be able 2take wen i die..

i still love shoes but i can do without the sbs, jordans, whatever...bein in college and living in an apartment, i need that extra $100-$200 for food because iaint tryna starve for some sneakers. all i need are some vans/chucks to walk to class in and get dirty, and keep some fresh air forces/some older jordans/nikesat home. i still LOVE the space jams though that (and the grape Vs that i sold to buy some books) are the only shoes i really ever need again

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

I been into sneakers since 1988 when I was 8 and ill never be out the shoe game because theres somthin about certain nike/jordan sneakers for me thats just love at first site and for those of u that dont understand this then u dont understand true sneaker heads.

Im 28 about to get married uproot and settle down n start a family all of wich is way more important than sneakers but there will always be a few sneakers I will want to get aslong as it doesnt bankrupt you or come b4 bills,kids etc then ya good.

I have slowed down alot n next year will do even more simply buying shoes that I deem must haves for me and I will regret down the line if I pass up.Purple Foams.Griffeys,OG SC Highs and Barkleys.

Sneakers are a part of my life a part of wat makes me me that will never die this was never a fad or somthin I did to impress anybody this is somthing that comes from my heart some here will understand and alot wont being a sneakerhead is in my soul untill the day I die.

Peace
Scottie
20 years in the sneakergame, Yo, I applaud you for that man.

I buy sneakers here and there but they have to be something I REALLY like. But in all honesty, even when I was into sneakers more hardcore, I'd still onlybuy what I really liked. Except now I'm just more picky depending if the shoe has meaning to me or if it matches some clothes I have.

Back
Top Bottom