anyone not into shoes anymore?

My Jordan addiction has defintely died down...I copped a few of the CDPs when I had some extra money but I missed out on a lot and im not really even worriedabout it...Ive been more into my designer shoe game as of late and a few am95s....Im glad i dont feel the need to go cop every new J anymore

I still have the same amount of love for sneakers as I did when I was a kid, if not more. Def one of my passions is sneakers.

I still like them alot but I don't buy like I used to. I used to buy 3-4 pairs a month. Now I probably don't buy that much in a year

yeah as im getting older...its getting pointless and a waste of money. Besides im a woman...and all i wear tennis shoes is to work out, grocery store, orsomewhere not important. but i still buy what i want. Last shoes i bought were 11/12 pack...only cuz only mid 11's i have are dmp. 12's are nothing ihave og's. but i find myself more into heels naturally...

I don't think I was ever that into shoes... I wouldn't call myself a sneakerhead.. but its come and gone.

Originally Posted by I3

I don't think I was ever that into shoes... I wouldn't call myself a sneakerhead.. but its come and gone.

same here. the last pair i bought was the pippens that came out a while ago and those were just to play ball in (their horrible to play ball with btw). i useda bunch of giftcards and the F&F too..

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

The reason posts like this exist is because ya bandwagon sneaker heads/fans

Half the people or more that posted sayin na not into em nomore are barely in college

I been into sneakers since 1988 when I was 8 and ill never be out the shoe game because theres somthin about certain nike/jordan sneakers for me thats justlove at first site and for those of u that dont understand this then u dont understand true sneaker heads.

Im 28 about to get married uproot and settle down n start a family all of wich is way more important than sneakers but there will always be a few sneakers Iwill want to get aslong as it doesnt bankrupt you or come b4 bills,kids etc then ya good.

I have slowed down alot n next year will do even more simply buying shoes that I deem must haves for me and I will regret down the line if I pass up.PurpleFoams.Griffeys,OG SC Highs and Barkleys.

Sneakers are a part of my life a part of wat makes me me that will never die this was never a fad or somthin I did to impress anybody this is somthing thatcomes from my heart some here will understand and alot wont being a sneakerhead is in my soul untill the day I die.

Peace
Scottie

good S!!! right here. I tried to slow down my purchases (for savin money means) but i think ill always have that itch to buy. Itch was there before i couldtruly buy for myself, so when i get "real" money ill continue to buy, and buy what i like.

too many retros to keep up with , all these garbage colorways, and taste changing have killed buying shoes for me. i still love sneakers and looking at peoplespickups and everything but im not really into it as i used to be.

I was never really into shoes. I found NT looking for a review on some basketball shoes, and stuck around for General and S&T. I have never owned more than3 pairs of shoes at a time, and I wear the same shoes everyday. I like shoes, I just don't have the money or desire to buy tons of them.

It seems everyone on NT has matured and moved on to a style of high end/casual junk. For I too left the game and watered down to a mature look.

Just purchased the UNC and Chicago XX3 about a week ago--had to simply because they were beautiful and they are the final design in the line.

But I'm officially done though--

I'm just getting started I'm only 19 and I have so many pairs I need to buy that I missed out on from the 3rd-11th grade. I remember I was 6 years oldand I was at my uncles house in Oakland(73rd and Bancroft) and I watched the bulls beat the sonics in 6. And of corse I wanted what mike had on but popswasn't gonna buy them for me cuz we were kings fans lol. Long story short this isn't some "game" or fad to me I'll be into these shoeslong after most of ya'll are gone...

I'm wearing all black Converses or Vans 75% of the time now.

!%@%%+! love my style, lol.

Im sittin good right now.. copped all the OG's of 90s basketball shoes in the past 6 years and now with all the retros dropping im able to save A LOT ofdough.

Havent really copped anything this year... only wanted Carmine 6s, and CDP 9s... and i slept hard on em.

Im not anymore..... collected for a long time but got out of the game around '03. Payed off all my cards, bought a rolex (which I ended up selling for acartier), and deposited the rest of my money into the bank that I made selling off the collection. Haven't looked back since.

Back
Top Bottom