Anyone know how to deal with this? Update pg 2.

im very sorry to hear this OP, i'll keep your fam in my prayers and i hope that everything turns out ok for you and yours. as far as any advice i can offer, try and stay positive at all costs and don't show weakness in front of your sis. im sure the last thing she would want is everyone around looking sad and depressed, especially without her knowing a timeline. stay strong OP.

My sister died when she was 22. It was really sudden. I was 16 when it happened. It happened a week before prom. I'm 24 now. And some days are harder than others but we push through.

My sister died when she was 22. It was really sudden. I was 16 when it happened. It happened a week before prom. I'm 24 now. And some days are harder than others but we push through.

Bumping this again just to inform that she passed this afternoon in the hospital. The last couple days she was having trouble breathing and needed an oxygen mask and today she just stopped breathing. She was with my Dad and some friends when it happened. I had an appointment today and found out from my Mom earlier. I don't think that anyone can get over a loss like this but  think I can overcome it. It's just a shame that it was one of the closest people in my life,my best friend and she was just 24.

I wanna thank all of you for giving me advice and showing support through,it was really appreciated.

Bumping this again just to inform that she passed this afternoon in the hospital. The last couple days she was having trouble breathing and needed an oxygen mask and today she just stopped breathing. She was with my Dad and some friends when it happened. I had an appointment today and found out from my Mom earlier. I don't think that anyone can get over a loss like this but  think I can overcome it. It's just a shame that it was one of the closest people in my life,my best friend and she was just 24.

I wanna thank all of you for giving me advice and showing support through,it was really appreciated.

Sorry to hear that bro.
frown.gif
Keep your head up and cherish the good times

I can't even comprehend what you're going through. My condolences to you and your fam. RIP to your sister.

I can't even comprehend what you're going through. My condolences to you and your fam. RIP to your sister.

wow, man, my heart, prayers, thoughts, and condolences are with you and your family... really...
frown.gif

wow, man, my heart, prayers, thoughts, and condolences are with you and your family... really...
frown.gif

I'm sorry to hear that 
frown.gif

Keep your head up, feel free to PM me if you want to talk

I'm sorry to hear that 
frown.gif

Keep your head up, feel free to PM me if you want to talk

I appreciate all the prayers and words. I was getting ready to face the reality for the past weeks but I was shocked that it came so soon. The main thing that gives me comfort is knowing that she's not suffering anymore. She's in a much better place now and is gonna watch over us.

I can't thank you guys enough for the kind words.

I appreciate all the prayers and words. I was getting ready to face the reality for the past weeks but I was shocked that it came so soon. The main thing that gives me comfort is knowing that she's not suffering anymore. She's in a much better place now and is gonna watch over us.

I can't thank you guys enough for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom