Anyone know how to deal with this? Update pg 2.

Damn bro. Sorry for your loss.

Crazy that it only took about 7 months
eek.gif

You're taking this quite is easy, though.
I'd be super upset and mad.

Seeing you in the Sports forum you seem like nothing was happening.
Again my condolences bro. Stay up

Damn bro. Sorry for your loss.

Crazy that it only took about 7 months
eek.gif

You're taking this quite is easy, though.
I'd be super upset and mad.

Seeing you in the Sports forum you seem like nothing was happening.
Again my condolences bro. Stay up

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

OK so my older sis has been really sick the past couple of years but no one knew what was goin on. So this week she was in the hospital and she was diagnosed with leukemia. So the doctors say that since they discovered it pretty early, it is treatable but she will have to be treated by chemo for 2 years.Hopefully everything will turn out ok but is gonna be extremely hard to see my big sis losing her hair,in pain and just feeling terrible. I mean she's my only sis and she's my best friend. I wanna know if any of you guys have ever had to deal with a close loved one in a situation like this and how do you deal with it.I need some advice on how to deal with this cause I'm feeling pretty depressed Right now cause cancer is an unpredictable thing.

Thanks NT

Edit - sorry didn't read to the end of the thread.  Condolences mate.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

OK so my older sis has been really sick the past couple of years but no one knew what was goin on. So this week she was in the hospital and she was diagnosed with leukemia. So the doctors say that since they discovered it pretty early, it is treatable but she will have to be treated by chemo for 2 years.Hopefully everything will turn out ok but is gonna be extremely hard to see my big sis losing her hair,in pain and just feeling terrible. I mean she's my only sis and she's my best friend. I wanna know if any of you guys have ever had to deal with a close loved one in a situation like this and how do you deal with it.I need some advice on how to deal with this cause I'm feeling pretty depressed Right now cause cancer is an unpredictable thing.

Thanks NT

Edit - sorry didn't read to the end of the thread.  Condolences mate.

Condolences to you and your family. She is in a better place now. I wish the best for you and your family. Keep your head up and stay strong OP. R.I.P

Condolences to you and your family. She is in a better place now. I wish the best for you and your family. Keep your head up and stay strong OP. R.I.P

Science shows us that every particle of matter from here to the end of the universe was at one time at an extreme dense and hot point that was smaller than the head of a pin. That means yourself, your sister, this planet, all the stars and galaxies, everything and everyone who has ever existed was at one time the same thing.

When we die, our consciousness is ended and the energy kept in our body dissipates back into the universe, to be used again as another organism or perhaps to wait an interminable time underground. But one day, as this planet ends and if the universe does indeed go through a 'big crunch' at the end of its life, we will all be reunited again, closer to each other than we ever thought possible. So when you look up at the night sky and see all those massive furnaces in deep spaces burning wildly, remember that you're looking at a part of you and your friend that you lost 14 billion years ago. Every photon of light is a part of us, we're the product of stars forging complex elements inside of their massive bodies which then had to supernova so Earth could be pelted by everything beyond hydrogen and helium.

The death of any person is a loss to us all for the very reasons I've outlined. I'll most certainly burn one in the memory of your sister, knowing that one day in the future we'll take the same walk back into the stars.

stolen from reddit.

My condolensces to you and your family

Science shows us that every particle of matter from here to the end of the universe was at one time at an extreme dense and hot point that was smaller than the head of a pin. That means yourself, your sister, this planet, all the stars and galaxies, everything and everyone who has ever existed was at one time the same thing.

When we die, our consciousness is ended and the energy kept in our body dissipates back into the universe, to be used again as another organism or perhaps to wait an interminable time underground. But one day, as this planet ends and if the universe does indeed go through a 'big crunch' at the end of its life, we will all be reunited again, closer to each other than we ever thought possible. So when you look up at the night sky and see all those massive furnaces in deep spaces burning wildly, remember that you're looking at a part of you and your friend that you lost 14 billion years ago. Every photon of light is a part of us, we're the product of stars forging complex elements inside of their massive bodies which then had to supernova so Earth could be pelted by everything beyond hydrogen and helium.

The death of any person is a loss to us all for the very reasons I've outlined. I'll most certainly burn one in the memory of your sister, knowing that one day in the future we'll take the same walk back into the stars.

stolen from reddit.

My condolensces to you and your family

I'm sorry for your loss, she isn't suffering anymore and she is in a much better place. God bless you during this time, you will pull through homie. 

I'm sorry for your loss, she isn't suffering anymore and she is in a much better place. God bless you during this time, you will pull through homie. 

Teared up. Made me think of my Mom. She passed away 2 years ago when i was 14 from a stroke. Get counseling if you need it.

My condolences.
frown.gif

Teared up. Made me think of my Mom. She passed away 2 years ago when i was 14 from a stroke. Get counseling if you need it.

My condolences.
frown.gif

I lost my mother 6 years ago and to this day if i see a bald woman i get nervous. my prayers go out to you and your sister..

Back
Top Bottom