Anyone know how to deal with this? Update pg 2.

My condolences to you and your family brother.
Surround yourself with good people right now and keep your head up.

My condolences to you and your family brother.
Surround yourself with good people right now and keep your head up.

Sorry Rola
frown.gif

hang in there fam
RIP to your sis
my condolences

I'm sorry to hear that man. I lost my grandfather, who was basically my father figure, when I was 13. I know how you feel. You just have to remember that she truly is in a better place now. She is in peace and no longer has to deal with the pain and suffering that enveloped her life. Try to be happy in remembering that she is no longer suffering. RIP to your sister OP.

I'm sorry to hear that man. I lost my grandfather, who was basically my father figure, when I was 13. I know how you feel. You just have to remember that she truly is in a better place now. She is in peace and no longer has to deal with the pain and suffering that enveloped her life. Try to be happy in remembering that she is no longer suffering. RIP to your sister OP.

don't know how to embed,

watch this and reconsider that chemo

hope it all works out for the best

EDIT:

i didn't realize that this thread was from a couple months ago and that your sis had passed away today. sorry to hear that brother
frown.gif

don't know how to embed,

watch this and reconsider that chemo

hope it all works out for the best

EDIT:

i didn't realize that this thread was from a couple months ago and that your sis had passed away today. sorry to hear that brother
frown.gif

Sorry to hear bro, I cant imagine going through something like this, but im afraid we all have to at some point, may your sister rest in peace

Sorry to hear bro, I cant imagine going through something like this, but im afraid we all have to at some point, may your sister rest in peace

RIP to your sister, bro.

I can't imagine what you and your fam must be going through right now. Whenever I'm faced with situations that seem difficult to get past I just tell myself that a countless number of people have overcome this sort of thing throughout human existence, and if they can do it, so can you. In other words, there's nothing that you could face that you don't have the strength to overcome.

Seems like you're a pretty intelligent dude anyway so I'm sure you'll find the best way to deal with it.

Keep that head up brother.

RIP to your sister, bro.

I can't imagine what you and your fam must be going through right now. Whenever I'm faced with situations that seem difficult to get past I just tell myself that a countless number of people have overcome this sort of thing throughout human existence, and if they can do it, so can you. In other words, there's nothing that you could face that you don't have the strength to overcome.

Seems like you're a pretty intelligent dude anyway so I'm sure you'll find the best way to deal with it.

Keep that head up brother.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Bumping this again just to inform that she passed this afternoon in the hospital. The last couple days she was having trouble breathing and needed an oxygen mask and today she just stopped breathing. She was with my Dad and some friends when it happened. I had an appointment today and found out from my Mom earlier. I don't think that anyone can get over a loss like this but  think I can overcome it. It's just a shame that it was one of the closest people in my life,my best friend and she was just 24.

I wanna thank all of you for giving me advice and showing support through,it was really appreciated.
Really sorry to hear this man, stay strong.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Bumping this again just to inform that she passed this afternoon in the hospital. The last couple days she was having trouble breathing and needed an oxygen mask and today she just stopped breathing. She was with my Dad and some friends when it happened. I had an appointment today and found out from my Mom earlier. I don't think that anyone can get over a loss like this but  think I can overcome it. It's just a shame that it was one of the closest people in my life,my best friend and she was just 24.

I wanna thank all of you for giving me advice and showing support through,it was really appreciated.
Really sorry to hear this man, stay strong.

You got to be her ROCK more than ever! Do not let her lose the battle and always push forward! Even if it kills you inside, you have to hold it down for her.

You got to be her ROCK more than ever! Do not let her lose the battle and always push forward! Even if it kills you inside, you have to hold it down for her.

I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family, as well as my condolences. I lost my grandfather to leukemia when I was in elementary school. Such a terrible disease. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now.

May your heart and soul find peace and comfort in knowing she is not suffering anymore and that she will always always be with you. May your beautiful sister rest in peace.

You need to vent or talk, you are always welcome to PM me. *huge hugs*

I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family, as well as my condolences. I lost my grandfather to leukemia when I was in elementary school. Such a terrible disease. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now.

May your heart and soul find peace and comfort in knowing she is not suffering anymore and that she will always always be with you. May your beautiful sister rest in peace.

You need to vent or talk, you are always welcome to PM me. *huge hugs*

Back
Top Bottom