Anyone here who doesn't eat 3 meals a day?

Once or twice a day. If I eat once I eat big. I do got to eat more though 
eyes.gif

I eat about 1.5 meals a day (Snack in the day time and full meal at night)

I need to stop doing that though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

can you drink something that isn't water when your fasting? 
Some people only consume liquids. I've heard of people drinking smoothies quite commonly. For me, other than spiritual reasons, fasting is about using up the least amount of energy needed to digest food so that that energy can go towards other biological means. That and not introducing new calories so that your body will feast on the fat stores and toxin stores that have caloric worth already inside you.
10 lbs of fat is equal to about 35,000 calories, which should last you about half a month on a 1800 calorie day.
what other rules do you go by when your fasting? I'm thinking about fasting to lose some weight. but i do play basketball/lift weights almost everyday so how is that gonna effect me? 
I wouldn't fast to lose weight, because as soon as your done your body will get right back to it's original metabolism. Fasting is about cleansing your body of toxins and challenging your mind. Fasting to lose weight could add psychological issues with dieting; very similar to bulimia imo.
You could do a quick fast or 3 day fast  to restart your system, and then get into a regular scheduled diet and exercise after a renewed focus. Use the fast to rid trace chemicals of addicting food, and then start fresh with a good diet and exercise. 

Diet and exercise is the only key to losing weight. I only mentioned that fasting was the healthiest form of diet to contrast against the 4-5 meals per day technique, and because when your body needs calories, it will seek out the toxins and cells that don't belong before it goes for the healthy cells. 

I would strongly suggest not fasting in order to lose weight; it's not exactly that simple and has many mental and psychological challenges that could put you in a struggle for your dieting/exercise. 

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Normally just one, sometimes Ill have a small snack. Intermittent fasting FTW. Went from 230 to weighing in at 164 this morning.

Did you work out as well?? How long did that weightloss take??

Not consistently. I usually mess up with breakfast since I don't always wake up early or if I do it's crazy early (like now) and I'm out the door with no hunger or appetite. Then I try to compensate by having a breakfast meal when I should be having lunch, which slides lunch to dinner, and then I'll most likely miss out on dinner and at best have a few snacks before the cycle repeats.

It usually always comes down to me deciding to have lunch or dinner. A lot depends on my physical activity or lack thereof.

Back
Top Bottom